Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 1,101 to 1,110 of 1,110

solidsneek

I think the story is simple yet beatiful and well done. The combat systems are also pretty good for this type of game!

solidsneek

Tops

I really enjoyed FL when I played it. Highly recommended by me!

Edited on by Tops

Tops

dominiqueth

my friend code is 4485-1562-9527 ign nique

My name is dominique i play oras fantasy life , and xenoverse xbox one and
mobile games like dokkan battle dragonvale, fc 4485-1562-9527 ign nique

VoltageX

@OneBagTravel I also prefer it digitally. its a game you can always get into, wether for a few minutes or a couple of hours, and its just more suiting for it to be on your home screen regulary. this is the kind of games (mostly sim and platformers) I prefer to buy digitally

VoltageX

Magician

Just on a whim I browsed the My Nintendo rewards and noticed a 30% discount coupon. I feel as though I've seen Fantasy Life on discount only once in all the years I've owned a 3DS. I've always enjoyed Level-5's games, so I try to support them when the time feels right. And that time is now.

Switch Physical Collection - 552 games (as of February 23rd, 2020)
Currently playing: Katana Kami (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Ryu_Niiyama

Oh gosh I still need to get the DLC. I would give up a kidney for this to get ported to the switch. I've lost so many hours of my life to this game.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

After playing the game heavily back in 2018, I find myself coming back. Forty-five hours deep, level thirty-eight, I feel as though I'm near the end of the story. Although I'm certain I'm nowhere near 100% completion. Just a dandy action/rpg/mmo-lite game.

Switch Physical Collection - 552 games (as of February 23rd, 2020)
Currently playing: Katana Kami (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Ralizah

@Magician I think I pumped 100 hours into it BEFORE getting the DLC, so... yeah.

Still upset they nuked this franchise by sentencing the sequel to mobile hell. Hopefully Snack World fills the void a bit.

Playing depressing games alone in my cold, dark room <3

k8sMum

I loved this game soooo much. Went digital, which was great, could dip in and out.

It would be a day 1 buy if it came to the Switch.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic