Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,087

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Go to bed, Adam.

...like, in the game. Go home in the game and go to sleep. The game won't progress until you sleep. It never freakin' tells you to do it, but that's the only way to progress the story....

Also, Tech, turn your online on, I sent you a friend invite.

Alright, Alright. I think after 190 hours it's finally time. You do have the dlc though right?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Adam

Yea, I just figured it out on accident that I had to go to my room. Thanks though!

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

Another question. I started up a mercenary life. One of my skills, which I need to use to complete a quest, says to press A four times for a cross slice. Whenever I press A a third time, it does a downward strike that ends the combo. How do I get the fourth attack in?

Edit: Also, I have found a lot of areas where I do 0-2 damage to trees, not necessarily "boss" trees even. Is this because of my strength (27 now, put a few points in vitality) or do I need to be a certain level or have a certain axe?

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Go to bed, Adam.

...like, in the game. Go home in the game and go to sleep. The game won't progress until you sleep. It never freakin' tells you to do it, but that's the only way to progress the story....

Alright, Alright. I think after 190 hours it's finally time. You do have the dlc though right?

I knew I was forgetting something. :x I'll get it next week. I just wanted you on my list for now. Same with WaLzgi, and some guy named Michael.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Go to bed, Adam.

I knew I was forgetting something. :x I'll get it next week. I just wanted you on my list for now. Same with WaLzgi, and some guy named Michael.

Michael is @Ralizah.

Oh and the other night I turned online on while you were playing but you didn't have it on.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Finally became a Master Tailor...and "finally" I mean "Holy crap that was fast!" Less than 30 hours in and I mastered it already? And I was taking my time, too. Man...I wonder if the other lives will be that fast?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Finally became a Master Tailor...and "finally" I mean "Holy crap that was fast!" Less than 30 hours in and I mastered it already? And I was taking my time, too. Man...I wonder if the other lives will be that fast?

It took you 30 hours? Really? That's a life time in this game. If you get the dlc you still have 3 more levels to go.

To give you retrospect, I've got 6 lives to creator and 2 others to master or more and I'm 190 hours in. I could easily put about 30 to 40 more hours into the last 4 lives and get those other 2 to creator. The more materials you have the quicker some of the lives go.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Ralizah

Tech, have you gotten to creator in Paladin yet? You have to fight this crazy hard dragon...

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Tech, have you gotten to creator in Paladin yet? You have to fight this crazy hard dragon...

Yes I did. The Ancient Nap Dragon was a pain and cost me about 40 revives but I did beat him.

@Caniswolfred I can't say for sure and to master one life sometimes takes starting another life to make it easier. Once you get a few down some become really easy to master. I think I mastered tailor in about less then 2 hours because I basically had all the materials I needed. From what I hear cook takes a long time just for the fact you need to get to level 15 on your cooking stat.

Oh and if you so choose you can make a tailor last the whole game if you so choose but blacksmith makes much better armor and weapons as does a carpenter for certain weapons. With only tailor you're stuck with only a knife as your sole weapon and it is the weakest of the weapons. The game can be hard enough later on even with better weapons.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

CanisWolfred

No. I mean, I thought you had to beat the game to either get the materials you needed, level ups, etc. Hell, I didn't even know you could change classes until I was halfway through the story and was already an Expert Tailor...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HelenBaby

Just a heads up for those of you who live near London ; next Sunday's StreetPass London meet will feature a Fantasy Life corner! If you live in or in commutable distance to the capital and want to meet other fans of this awesome game please come along! We'll be battling, hunting and helping each other out!

Here's the event link : http://streetpassuk.co.uk/event/streetpass-london-meet-4-w-fa...

New/Reviews pertaining to the 3DS :
http://3dsblessed.com/

Spoony_Tech

That's an awesome idea. Too bad we get nothing like that where I'm from.

MERG said:

Adam

Can anyone explain to a noob how the mercenary's four-hit (and five-hit) combo(s) work? I always do a three-hit combo and it just ends there. The game never explained it to me — just says press A four or five times — but I need to do it for quests.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Spoony_Tech

I wish I could tell you as it's one of the jobs I've yet to do. I have heard of others though asking this same question though.

MERG said:

Xyphon22

Yeah, it took me awhile to figure it out. I think it is the third swing where you will do a downward slash and then a spin move. You cannot push the button a fourth time until after this spin moves connects or else you will cancel the combo.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Adam

I can get the three hit combo without problem. That one you just mash buttons. It's between the third and fourth press that I don't know the timing. The third swing is the downward slash. The spin move must be on the fourth press, because I have only done a spin move twice on accident. It's the downward slash that always cancels the combo. When during the downward slash do I press A again (should be the fourth press) to make the spin move?

Come on, friends,

MegaMari0

I've been considering purchasing this game. It reminds me of Animal Crossing which I'm not a fan of. But I like the whole RPG fantasy, fighting like DragonQuest. Is it worth it?

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic