Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,087

Rezalack

Oh man.. that is lame. I'm going to buy the DLC, but my IRL friend has this game and he doesn't have it yet either. I need to get him to buy it as well which might take me a minute. -_-

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Oh man.. that is lame. I'm going to buy the DLC, but my IRL friend has this game and he doesn't have it yet either. I need to get him to buy it as well which might take me a minute. -_-

Ok, if you upgrade let me know. I'll see this right away.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

Cool, thanks man. He's working right now but I texted him with the story.. worst comes to worst I'll loan him the dang $9.

I actually bought him the game for Christmas and he loves it so I don't think it should be too much trouble to buy the expansion.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Cool, thanks man. He's working right now but I texted him with the story.. worst comes to worst I'll loan him the dang $9.

I actually bought him the game for Christmas and he loves it so I don't think it should be too much trouble to buy the expansion.

The good news is that the dl takes literally 2 secs.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

Miss_Dark wrote:

I beat the old cursed bone dragon while I was only at level 83 :') it cost me like.. 200 000 dosh of life cures. Never gonna make that mistake again Got my lunares coins though lol

That's why I'm going to enlist my friend. Also, for the polls, that max dosh showing is a bit too low. 500K? I'm at 1.2M and rising.

So, four creator ranks, one dragon away from a fifth. I'm currently working on that and getting demi-creator blacksmith, plus going to the trials. Gotta get lv. 100 and all that. I hit 100 hours last night and still going.

Edited on by Yoshi_Prime

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kay, got it finally. Gonna start it up. Anyone interested in playing some tomorrow?

185 hours in and I've yet to go online. I've talked to a few but that's it.

MERG said:

Adam

I'm a lumberjack. Barely started the game, but doing okay.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

LzWinky

Adam wrote:

I'm a lumberjack. Barely started the game, but doing okay.

Ha. You make funny jokes

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo_Ninja

Just got the game. I am a level 10 or so 2nd rank paladin. I have 2 pets, the rundown house, and I can ride horses. Good game so far.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

ricklongo

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kay, got it finally. Gonna start it up. Anyone interested in playing some tomorrow?

185 hours in and I've yet to go online. I've talked to a few but that's it.

Heh, I definitely sympathise. For me, the best thing about the game is how it feels like a MMO that I can play entirely offline.

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

I've had the game for about a week now...woah. ITS EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Currently a paladin/woodcutter with some smithing on the side (might as well learn mining next). I'm in love, if any one wants to explore with me I'd be glad to!!!!! (Friend Code in Sig)

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

CanisWolfred

It's okay so far. The writing's very cute, but I don't really feel like doing the main story, but they lock new locations and items to the story, so it's really not optional...I was hoping it was. :/ Combat's really bland, too. Unless I'm missing something, it's all just mash the attack button over and over again until your opponent keels over. Tailor mini-game's surprisingly addicting, though. Glad I started as that.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ricklongo

CanisWolfred wrote:

It's okay so far. The writing's very cute, but I don't really feel like doing the main story, but they lock new locations and items to the story, so it's really not optional...I was hoping it was. :/ Combat's really bland, too. Unless I'm missing something, it's all just mash the attack button over and over again until your opponent keels over. Tailor mini-game's surprisingly addicting, though. Glad I started as that.

Combat is mostly button-mashing, but there's a lot of timing involved too, especially against more formidable foes.

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

Adam

WaLzgi wrote:

Ha. You make funny jokes

Arguably the best kind.

Come on, friends,

GuardianKing

Well... This game is certainly... Different from what I imagined. Can't say I'm not at least enjoying myself.

I do have a few questions though:

• How do I recruit other NPCs (even after I unlocked them, they still won't join me on my journeys)?
  • How does the online work? Do I just wait for someone random to pop up in my world, or is it FC-based?
  • What does the StreetPass even do in this game?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

GuardianKing wrote:

Well... This game is certainly... Different from what I imagined. Can't say I'm not at least enjoying myself.

I do have a few questions though:

• How do I recruit other NPCs (even after I unlocked them, they still won't join me on my journeys)?
  • How does the online work? Do I just wait for someone random to pop up in my world, or is it FC-based?
  • What does the StreetPass even do in this game?

You can invite when you're not doing missions from the butterfly, in other words the main story. Just approach them and hit x I believe.

You need to add people to your list you know have the game first and both parties have to have online turned on. You can see them on when this occurs

Streetpass will add that person to the main town for you to talk to daily. I believe you can invite them along on quests if you talk to them enough. I also thing you can get something from them once a day if talked to. Not quite sure as I have one and keep forgetting to talk to them.

MERG said:

Adam

I am prohibited from entering Port Puerto. The game tells me to "focus on Butterfly's requests," but I have done all of them! What a confusing tip. Not really sure what to do here.

Come on, friends,

Spoony_Tech

Adam wrote:

I am prohibited from entering Port Puerto. The game tells me to "focus on Butterfly's requests," but I have done all of them! What a confusing tip. Not really sure what to do here.

From what I recall the King gives you a letter to take to their leader.

MERG said:

CanisWolfred

Go to bed, Adam.

...like, in the game. Go home in the game and go to sleep. The game won't progress until you sleep. It never freakin' tells you to do it, but that's the only way to progress the story....

Also, Tech, turn your online on, I sent you a friend invite.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic