Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,087

Spoony_Tech

Tops wrote:

Tigus wrote:

I would hurt someone badly for a demo of this game -.-'

Why would you put that idea in my head? As if waiting wasn't already difficult enough

There, I fixed it for ya!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Nintendo should randomly give a demo to like 200 players

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Unca_Lz wrote:

Lol, didn't they already do that. It was a fail imo! Just give it to everyone. Why limit a demo. Of course they're good at weird stuff like that.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Lol, didn't they already do that. It was a fail imo! Just give it to everyone. Why limit a demo. Of course they're good at weird stuff like that.

Fortunately, Level 5 doesn't do weird things like that.

Unfortunately, they don't make demos either.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Zyon

A demo would be nice, instead of sending it to a select few just add it to the eshop so everyone can play. Should definitely build up hype so more people would go out and buy it.
There's 86 more days until it get's released in NA, little less then 3 months from now. Only 58 more days for EU, now I'm pretty jealous of AU since their getting it just a day after EU

Edited on by Zyon

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

Spoony_Tech

Turnip-Forest wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Actually, if I remember correctly, quite a few of Level-5's games have a demo on the Japanese eShop.

This game really shouldn't get a demo. It just wouldn't work well.

There would be far too much replayability, even in a demo; and if they restricted it to being able to access only the first town and/or being able to play as only one or two jobs, it wouldn't do a good job of conveying the feel of the game.

I totally agree that it Needs a demo. I said the same thing when Fire Emblem was coming out soon. I said it's the type of gameplay people need to experience but Japan didn't get one why, because they didn't need one but we in the west do need one for this type of game as well. It will also go a long ways to getting interest in it and that's the whole point of a demo. Why every game doesn't have one is beyond me.

MERG said:

LzWinky

Keep in mind that Nintendo is the one localizing this game, not Level 5

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tigus

I see where your coming from but I beg the differ, if given say the Paladin class and maybe the cooking class, that plus maybe the first boss would be plenty added to the fact that you weould have limitations because you can only do so much in each class would present a drive to buying the full game. If a transfer program was set that let you pick up from where you played the demo that would make it all the better.

Turnip-Forest wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Actually, if I remember correctly, quite a few of Level-5's games have a demo on the Japanese eShop.

This game really shouldn't get a demo. It just wouldn't work well.

There would be far too much replayability, even in a demo; and if they restricted it to being able to access only the first town and/or being able to play as only one or two jobs, it wouldn't do a good job of conveying the feel of the game.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

a demo of this game wouldn't be easy to make.
include all jobs? how much of the map revealed?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

jump

Didn't they have a demo at E3?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

They should just do what they did with Fire Emblem and allow us to play the first couple of hours of the game. Maybe even do what was said above and gives us a transfer over to the full game with our progress.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

They should just do what they did with Fire Emblem and allow us to play the first couple of hours of the game. Maybe even do what was said above and gives us a transfer over to the full game with our progress.

I REALLY liked how Atlus approached the Etrian Odyssey IV demo. It was the perfect demo, imo, along with their Conception II demo for the Vita. Both gave you huge portions of the game to try for free.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Tigus

arronishere wrote:

No I don't even think it was playable for the public, and the treehouse event was the full English version of the game. ( MUST OBTAIN )

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Wouwter

arronishere wrote:

Tigus wrote:

arronishere wrote:

No I don't even think it was playable for the public, and the treehouse event was the full English version of the game. ( MUST OBTAIN )

I remember reading a preview somewhere that they were playing a demo at an event somewhere, they may have meant a demostration of the game and not an actual demo tho.

Is this the preview you mean? They got to play the game, but it wasn't at E3 it seems.

Forum Signature

Tigus

arronishere wrote:

Tigus wrote:

arronishere wrote:

I remember reading a preview somewhere that they were playing a demo at an event somewhere, they may have meant a demostration of the game and not an actual demo tho.

Where did you read it?

-Me

Tigus

It does make it sound like more of a demo with limited selection of lives to progress, so yeah,,, GIMME!

-Me

Tigus

I just remembered that Nobu Umatsu Was doing the music for this game :3

-Me

hellokitty_luv

I just saw a youtube vido on this game, due out in December? I hope it is for sure coming out because it looks amazing! The 3DS needs a good RPG and I think this one is the winner!

Nintendo Friend code **ADD ME**
3626-0276-6723 ✌

Spoony_Tech

hellokitty_luv wrote:

I just saw a youtube vido on this game, due out in December? I hope it is for sure coming out because it looks amazing! The 3DS needs a good RPG and I think this one is the winner!

The 3ds has a bunch of great rpgs. Also I believe it's out here in the states in October.

MERG said:

Zyon

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

The 3ds has a bunch of great rpgs. Also I believe it's out here in the states in October.

It comes out Oct 24th for NA.
Other countries: Europe Sept 26th, Australia Sept 27th.

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic