I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

TwilightV

It's pretty fun. I managed to set 3 records in mode A. :3

TwilightV

iphys

I played NES Excitebike before World Rally and didn't have a problem — went back to it after World Rally and suddenly it felt so sluggish and difficult to keep using the turbo or get as much air on the jumps. After being prepared from before it's not so bad to go back to this time around, but yeah, World Rally is far easier than this.

One improvement they did seem to make is you can see the course better on the 5th track, or maybe it's just because the 3DS screen is so great.

So I guess if we want to share custom tracks we have to keep a record of the letters for the obstacles so other people can remake them. I wonder if anyone has put some online from the original somewhere.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

warioswoods

One interesting feature: Excite Bike marks the first time I've seen the 3D-slider used for more than the 3D effect. When you move it up or down, it not only switched on the stereographic display but also zooms the camera to a different position, showing a very different playing field. This means that the slider can really be used to trigger any kind of graphical action, not just the addition or removal of the 3D effect itself. Very interesting.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.