Forums

Topic: Even if all of the rumors are true... (lets debate)

Posts 121 to 138 of 138

Weskerb

WaltzElf wrote:

, and Tecmo Koei will probably even disappear eventually.

I hope not! They are far too good to disappear.

Edited on by Weskerb

Weskerb

Rm88

I've thought about it before. I love games, on Nintendo consoles or otherwise. I've owned all Sony consoles to date with the exception of the PSP (which I kind of want, but since I'm getting a Vita I'm not sure anymore). But if there were no Nintendo consoles/games, yes, my love for gaming would take a big hit. And yes, I'd be saddened, why wouldn't I? I'd get sad if my favorite band disbands, it's not any different.

I'd keep buying Sony consoles but I'd also shift even more to indie gaming. A big number of my favorite 2D platormers (my favorite genre) these days are either indie or Nintendo-made. There ARE awesome platformers on Sony consoles (for example, Spelunker HD is one of my favorite games on PS3), but I'm not a big fan of stuff like Little Big Planet, which is the Sony fan canned answer whenever someone mentions a Nintendo platformer.

ギャグ100回分愛してください

CanisWolfred

WaveBoy wrote:

Anyways, you're reasoning for all of those games you mentioned is absolutely hilarious....

Which was his point the entire time. I thought we all knew Jump just trolls for laughs by now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

ITT: everyone gets owned by LordJumpMad

he's so predictable yet you people fall for it over and over. If that wasn't so funny it'd be kinda sad.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jango-Forest

I don't want to wade into this argument too much, but nothing lasts forever, not even the universe. Thus, eventually all the big video-game companies we know and love today will be gone. It's the sad truth. There's doesn't seem like much point posting anything else, seeing as no-one ever seems to listen to each other, so I'll just put this picture of a happy pig here.
Untitled

Jango-Forest

The_Fox

Holy sh*t. What the hell is going on in here?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

CanisWolfred

The_Fox wrote:

That's what I said when I came in here. I guess some people fell for some joke trolls and all hell broke loose.:/

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LordJumpMad

Mickeymac wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

That's what I said when I came in here. I guess some people fell for some joke trolls and all hell broke loose.:/

Thoses darn Trolls are destroying are peaceful ways!
Who would do such a thing!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

turtlelink

LordJumpMad wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

It's that damned Ash Ketchum!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Raylax

/me hands LordJumpMad a celebratory cigar

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

LzWinky

LordJumpMad wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

Gary Oak and his ability to drive a car at age 10!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sam_Loser2

Really, if Nintendo wanted an increase in 3DS sales (especially from the younger gamers), one game would suffice: A main RPG Pokemon Title.

My 3DS friend code is: 2750-1101-5534

I am The Guy. I got all the shiny trinkets. Perfect score on every Yoshi's Island level. I beat Dark Link. Basically, I'm Awesome.

Nope, not coincided at all.

ToadFan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

ITT: everyone gets owned by LordJumpMad

he's so predictable yet you people fall for it over and over. If that wasn't so funny it'd be kinda sad.

I wouldn't say that completly. He has a humorous attitude, when he "trolls" which makes people like you enjoy his posts. Really of all things, I don't really see LJM as much of a problem as all you are stating....

ToadFan

kkslider5552000

LJM is actually a terrible troll, the only reason it works is that many people here either don't pay attention or are new to the internet

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.