Forums

Topic: Even if all of the rumors are true... (lets debate)

Posts 101 to 120 of 138

LordTendoboy

TeeJay wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Mario Kart Wii:
A game that took little time to make by adding old race tracks, and a poor online setup.
Donkey Kong Country Returns:
its 2010, not 1995, why must we take a step backwards in gameplay.
Mega Man 9 and 10:
We ask for a new MegaMan game and the best thing that Capcom can do is make another 8-bit game.
This isn't the 80's anymore.
Monster Hunter Tri:
A failed attempt of making a solid game on the Wii, well done Capcom
NSMBWii:
Its the most bland Mario game I ever played, its a down right disappointment.

?????????????????????????

I agree TeeJay. WTF indeed.

@LordJumpMad
I thought Wii Sports Resort was very fun. I love playing the bowling, table tennis, archery, swordplay, golf, etc. games with my family and my girlfriend.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is an amazingly robust platformer with incredible level design, catchy music (love the remixes of old DKC tunes), and perfect difficulty.

Super Mario Galaxy 2, well that I can kind of agree with. It does seem like a big rehash of the first game. It's more like an expansion pack than an actual sequel... Kind of like what The Lost Levels was to the original Super Mario Bros.

Mario Kart Wii is fun, though some people might find it bland. I personally like Mario Kart 64 the best.

Mega Man 9 and 10 are retro because they were designed that way! Of course Capcom can do "better", they just chose to make them retro cause people love nostalgia.

NSMBWii is the same thing. Sometimes old gameplay styles are good. Platformers play best in 2D.

@LordJumpMad why are you even here if you hate Nintendo so much?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Aviator

Sorry, I didn't know it was a requirement to kiss Nintendo's feet.

I guess I'll be leaving then.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

LordTendoboy

WaveBoy wrote:

I'll never understand the people complainng that there's a lack of good quality Wii games....They're just no trying or they're not looking....There are good games beyond Mario, Zelda and metroid. As a matter of fact I've found Many.....Can't say the same on the N64 or even the GCN. But we all have our personal tastes.

If anything, the only time i ever complained with Nintendo was during the N64 era....the worst era in nintendo gaming history in my eyes. Ya there were a few or so amazing titles, and Mario 64 was just ground breaking in the beginning among a few other titles....But the N64 completely lacked variety. I was dieing for a new 64 bit 2D Sprite based sidescroller, and i never got it....I had to look to the playstation for that kind of stuff like Rayman, Tomba, Mega Man 8, Castlevania SOTN, Mega Man X4 ect ect and horror titles such as Resident Evil.

The N64 down the line dissapointed me....Gaming just wasn't the same and a lot of these 3D new gen games completely lacked the charm and great visuals of their previous counter parts. Mario Kart 64 imo was a letdown, i couldn't even stand the 3D graphics during the time and everything just seemed so simplistic, barren and bland.......Super Mario Kart imo was more creative artisticly, pleasing to the eyes and quirker imo.

As for the GCN, i was too busy partying to stay dedicated with that gen. Loved it's launch and i kept up with it during the first 2 years, but then i got out of gaming, but then it kicked me back during the GCN's 3rd act.

And Lord Jup Man.....A big WTF.
I'm GLAD we got another 8-bit MM title. I like my MM 8-bits! It's the best thing Capcom has done with Mega Man since MM Zero.
Anyways, you're reasoning for all of those games you mentioned is absolutely hilarious....How are old are you?
Negativity in full force buddy. Man, I'm not even gonna go there and waste my time....Some people just make me laugh.

Hey man do you have a Wii? I'd love to play some Smash Bros. Brawl sometime.

[...

Knux

This website should be called Sony Life because Nintendo sucks so hard.

Knux

LordTendoboy

Knux wrote:

This website should be called Sony Life because Nintendo sucks so hard.

I swear the anti-Nintendo trolls on here are worse than at GoNintendo.

[...

Noire

Curiously enough, the number of blind Nintendo fanboys has also risen within that time period ... strange, that.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LordTendoboy

WaveBoy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

I'll never understand the people complainng that there's a lack of good quality Wii games....They're just no trying or they're not looking....There are good games beyond Mario, Zelda and metroid. As a matter of fact I've found Many.....Can't say the same on the N64 or even the GCN. But we all have our personal tastes.

If anything, the only time i ever complained with Nintendo was during the N64 era....the worst era in nintendo gaming history in my eyes. Ya there were a few or so amazing titles, and Mario 64 was just ground breaking in the beginning among a few other titles....But the N64 completely lacked variety. I was dieing for a new 64 bit 2D Sprite based sidescroller, and i never got it....I had to look to the playstation for that kind of stuff like Rayman, Tomba, Mega Man 8, Castlevania SOTN, Mega Man X4 ect ect and horror titles such as Resident Evil.

The N64 down the line dissapointed me....Gaming just wasn't the same and a lot of these 3D new gen games completely lacked the charm and great visuals of their previous counter parts. Mario Kart 64 imo was a letdown, i couldn't even stand the 3D graphics during the time and everything just seemed so simplistic, barren and bland.......Super Mario Kart imo was more creative artisticly, pleasing to the eyes and quirker imo.

As for the GCN, i was too busy partying to stay dedicated with that gen. Loved it's launch and i kept up with it during the first 2 years, but then i got out of gaming, but then it kicked me back during the GCN's 3rd act.

And Lord Jup Man.....A big WTF.
I'm GLAD we got another 8-bit MM title. I like my MM 8-bits! It's the best thing Capcom has done with Mega Man since MM Zero.
Anyways, you're reasoning for all of those games you mentioned is absolutely hilarious....How are old are you?
Negativity in full force buddy. Man, I'm not even gonna go there and waste my time....Some people just make me laugh.

Hey man do you have a Wii? I'd love to play some Smash Bros. Brawl sometime.

Of course I have a Wii, what are you f****n' kiddin' me? lol
hehe. And I definitly would be down for Brawl, but the Online Lag completely destroys the experience What a missed opertunity, because I loveeee Brawl....Gimped air dodging aside which was miles better in Melee. Anyways, Brawl is thee game that me and my buds always play for money well we used to do, the Brawl fevers seems to have been gradually degrading. I for one still love it. And I'd still be playing it relegiously if the Online weren't so unplayable/laggy.

The online is fine for me, though I do have a pretty fast wireless connection. What's your Wii number? I can't find the thread for exchanging Wii numbers, so I figured I'd ask here. I also have a 3DS if you want to exchange codes for that.

Check my signature for all that stuff.

[...

Noire

WaveBoy wrote:

Don't defend the trolls

I'll defend whoever I want. They have just as much a right to post their ridiculous, biased opinions on a subject as the idiot sheep who praise Nintendo's every move do. You can't have one without the other; they're the same thing.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LordTendoboy

@WaveBoy

Is there a way to private message people on this site? What's your 3DS number and Wii number? Put them in your signature.

[...

Bankai

WaveBoy wrote:

Aviator wrote:

It's definitly a requirement for me, because if it weren't for Nintendo I wouldn't be gaming in the first place.
Just imagine, if Nintendo magically dissapeared off the face of the planet.....I'd probably switch to the PS3 while feeling completely miserable at the same time. But gaming as a whole for me would degrade as I'd mostly just be looking forward to certain Capcom or Konami titles as i have no interest in Sony's exclusives.......Knowing me I'd probably venture off more towards movies.

If you would feel miserable because a company that provides consumer goods goes out of business, then you probably need to seek professional help. That's cultish behaviour.

Eel

And there I go thinking that the people who post "nintendo sucks, go sony" here were just doing it for the lulz.

Oh wait, they are

<ominous music>Or are they?</ominous music>

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordTendoboy

WaltzElf wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Aviator wrote:

It's definitly a requirement for me, because if it weren't for Nintendo I wouldn't be gaming in the first place.
Just imagine, if Nintendo magically dissapeared off the face of the planet.....I'd probably switch to the PS3 while feeling completely miserable at the same time. But gaming as a whole for me would degrade as I'd mostly just be looking forward to certain Capcom or Konami titles as i have no interest in Sony's exclusives.......Knowing me I'd probably venture off more towards movies.

If you would feel miserable because a company that provides consumer goods goes out of business, then you probably need to seek professional help. That's cultish behaviour.

It's called having enjoyment from the products that company creates. What's wrong with that?

Let's say your favorite TV show goes off the air. Would you be ok with that?
What if your favorite video game franchise was discontinued? Would you be ok with that?
What if your precious iPad was discontinued?

See my point? I think the term "miserable" is taking it too far, but if I was in his shoes, I would feel a bit let down. But then I'd move on and find something else to enjoy.

No need to be so harsh on people WaltzElf. Lighten up for once kid.

[...

LordTendoboy

WaveBoy wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Aviator wrote:

LOL. Right. every Nintendo fan on this site would feel totaly pissed and crushed if Nintendo all of the sudden stopped making games and systems. What the hell are you going on about now? Cultish behahaviour? LOL oh man....Taking things a little too serious here buddy. It would be the same for you if maybe Samurai Warriors completely vanished from the earth, but that's probably stretching things X1 million

Dude I just said the same exact thing as you, before you posted it.

[...

LordTendoboy

Morpheel wrote:

His post is before yours, so he actually said it before you.

But I was typing it at the same time he did... Whatever man, you get my point.

[...

Eel

Yeah i know, you got "ninja'd" (is that the word?).
Anyways, since you both are on the same side this time I kind of wonder why would you want to post another comment just to say that.... Whatever. Just ignore me.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

MechaPhoenix wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Don't defend the trolls

I'll defend whoever I want. They have just as much a right to post their ridiculous, biased opinions on a subject as the idiot sheep who praise Nintendo's every move do. You can't have one without the other; they're the same thing.

Except the trolls aren't shouted down by the daddies of these forums in 4 paragraph diatribes.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

LordTendoboy

WaveBoy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Aviator wrote:

It's called having enjoyment from the products that company creates. What's wrong with that?

Let's say your favorite TV show goes off the air. Would you be ok with that?
What if your favorite video game franchise was discontinued? Would you be ok with that?
What if your precious iPad was discontinued?

See my point? I think the term "miserable" is taking it too far, but if I was in his shoes, I would feel a bit let down. But then I'd move on and find something else to enjoy.

No need to be so harsh on people WaltzElf. Lighten up for once kid.

I don't mean miserabe as in the worlds going to end, life is over, it's time to go super goth and turn to the dark side.lol
Just totaly let down, as in bummed out and totaly dissapointed. the gaming industry just wouldn't be the same. Nintendo's been around since 84' Console wise...That's 27 years dude...it's not like Full House getting canceled after 7 seasons.lol freakin loved that show.

And yess, lighten up Waltz, let loose and take up Surfing. there you go! haha

Why are you quoting me? That comment was for Waltz, not you. I'm on your side!

Edited on by theblackdragon

[...

LordTendoboy

@WaveBoy

Hey what are your 3DS and Wii numbers? Put them in your signature so I can add you.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

[...

Bankai

It would be the same for you if maybe Samurai Warriors completely vanished from the earth, but that's probably stretching things X1 million

The Samurai Warriors games will end eventually, and Tecmo Koei will probably even disappear eventually. Life goes on, and I'll no doubt find something else to fill my down time with.

The irony is that you're the ones who are taking things way too seriously by getting all upset over the mere potential for Nintendo to disappear.

Lighten up for once kid.

Oh grow up already.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.