Forums

Topic: Europe: 3DS at March 25th, no price tag yet. Reactions!

Posts 41 to 46 of 46

OldBoy

@Doma Well the 3DS does have a lot of tech inside plus we have 20% VAT (thats £30-40 before we start) then the shops will be making a (small?) profit as will Nintendo (they never lose on hardware sales). The PSP was about that price when launched and didn't have half the stuff the 3DS has.Its comparable to an ipod etc price. I agree that it seems a lot for a handheld console but I think Nintendo knows thats its loyal fanbase will snatch the first million or so at launch price and then I think we'll see a little price cut to bring it under the £200 mark. I know were getting stuffed compared to the US but then we always do . I'm sure it'll be even pricier in some EU countries (Scandanavia etc)!!

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

Raylax

So its value is $100 less in the US, where presumably - going by what he's saying - they have loads of portable 3D gaming machines already so they can sell it cheaper. Sense making he is not.

Eh, I don't even know why I'm still bothering to complain about it, I know I'm not buying one. Not at launch, and at that price, not ever xD

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

NeoRausch

Didnt know where else to post but...

i just preordered trough amazon. From now on its just waiting.

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

MaryAux

I viewed all comments with prices and can't understand why is so expensive?? or maybe i earn not enough?

Edited on by MaryAux

Don't worry - be happy untill you die :D

Sorry, this topic has been locked.