Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey Nexus

Posts 121 to 132 of 132

Morpheel

@Spoony_Tech it gets better when you notice his pattern, you basically get a free turn to heal and buff every few turns.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@Delibheel I don't have anyone yet that buffs so that made the battle that much longer. I did eventually overpower him though. My main problem the second time was getting my medic paralyzed.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Morpheel

It's odd, but he never really paralized any of my characters in both tries. He definitely tried to! The second time I got super lucky with the nerve circles, so he spent several turns paralized himself.

For an good buffing fighter, I absolutely recommend getting a Sovereign. They're super helpful and can actually defend themselves.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@Delibheel I'll have to put one in my base to level up when needed. I'm good with my party so far. I had him bind for at least 4 turns so that helped and towards the end he had one other ailment for the remainder of the battle that really helped out.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Morpheel

The Sovereign also has a skill that heals your party as you walk, so combined with my Arcanist (they have a similar skill) I don't really need to worry about healing between battles.

Combined with the farmer's ability to recover TP and give it to other characters, it's a rather safe long-lasting team.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Spoony_Tech

@Delibheel That's the crazy thing, there's no one good way to play. I'm good with my party and by the time I have too many items to carry it's time to leave anyways so my tp is all used up by then.

MERG said:

Morpheel

Yeah the bag filling up is usually my indicator I should go back to town too.

In other news, I got an eshop card and decided to buy the EXP boosting dlc just for the heck of it. Wow is it broken, I'd recommend it for people wanting to speed up traning to recover lost levels or try new teams, but leaving it on for long periods of time kinda ruins the balancing, so it's best to use it moderately.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Spoony_Tech

Never been a temptation for me. I know how broken the game will be if I use it. Dont want to be level 50 in less then 10 hours.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Ugh, that part of the game where you have to throw items/money away till you find a way out.....

MERG said:

mordecai

yahsssssssss! l have to get this soon.

mordecai

Spoony_Tech

Anybody beat this yet? I'm a good 50 hours in now.

MERG said:

MetalKingShield

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Anybody beat this yet? I'm a good 50 hours in now.

Yeah, I think it took me about 110 hours overall.

MetalKingShield

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic