Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey Nexus

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

Eel

Yeah the bag filling up is usually my indicator I should go back to town too.

In other news, I got an eshop card and decided to buy the EXP boosting dlc just for the heck of it. Wow is it broken, I'd recommend it for people wanting to speed up traning to recover lost levels or try new teams, but leaving it on for long periods of time kinda ruins the balancing, so it's best to use it moderately.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Never been a temptation for me. I know how broken the game will be if I use it. Dont want to be level 50 in less then 10 hours.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Ugh, that part of the game where you have to throw items/money away till you find a way out.....

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

mordecai

yahsssssssss! l have to get this soon.

mordecai

Spoony_Tech

Anybody beat this yet? I'm a good 50 hours in now.

MERG said:

MetalKingShield

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Anybody beat this yet? I'm a good 50 hours in now.

Yeah, I think it took me about 110 hours overall.

MetalKingShield

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.