Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth Thread

Posts 221 to 223 of 223

Ralizah

@SMEXIZELDAMAN I really like the third stratum in this game. Very atmospheric. Although it's a bit of a pain in the day time if you don't have someone with you that can use a levitation spell.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Ralizah The music in that stratum is great!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Ralizah

Haha, finally beat this game! My 3DS clock is telling me it took roughly 64 hours to beat it, which is actually pretty short for an Atlus JRPG.

The final boss wasn't too bad. Beat him on my second attempt with my level 63 - 65 team. It probably helps that I rested and optimized the builds for my characters in Stratum 4 when I was trying to beat the Crystal Dragon. Pretty much all of my characters were capable of pulling off some big numbers with powerful attacks, although my Dragoon and Botanist were pretty much on constant support duty.

Fantastic game overall. Etrian 4 was still more satisfying overall, but I feel like this is probably the funnest of the more traditional Etrian games. I like the way it shook up traditional party builds with races, union skills, and unconventional classes to consider.

I'll probably play around with the postgame content at some point, but for now, I'm focusing on other games. Namely Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.