Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 701 to 720 of 875

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

I think it just sounds funny fighting pumpkins in this game. I would try it but I probably can't access that one yet either! I need to get to scanning.

Very disturbing pumpkins, but yes I actually did lol for a few seconds when I saw them in the dungeon. Be careful and good luck with your journey to save Tharsis

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

Spoony_Tech

Well after looking more at your link there are definitely differences in both links so both can benefit. Thanks for that link again. I feel so far behind now I just need loads of money!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

slidecage

wait till you get the to the 4th land 2nd to last boss..your going to have to grind like crazy or be able to bound his feet every turn or your toast

slidecage

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Well after looking more at your link there are definitely differences in both links so both can benefit. Thanks for that link again. I feel so far behind now I just need loads of money!

Just grind some in the forgotten capital, trust me it works...and use holy gift for Foe fights

GoombaJMR

GoombaJMR

slidecage wrote:

wait till you get the to the 4th land 2nd to last boss..your going to have to grind like crazy or be able to bound his feet every turn or your toast

As long as you snare him with arcanist circles and double strike with land. + ally shield then it won't be too hard...and the runemaster/archer is important too. My archer did 1000-1500 damage each time (critical hit always) because bullseye 10/10 and lock on max...

GoombaJMR

MERG

Man...I need to catch up on these quests. I didn't realize there were more to do!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

Guys I need help with the water mark quests. I'm now stuck. I'm at the one where both points start in A1 and I know gatekeeper is somehow a code word. What in the world do I do???

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Where did you find the water mark quest?

Spoony_Tech

They are the ones you accept then have to talk to the Count to get information. I've done the first like 4 things involved with them and now I'm stuck!

MERG said:

MERG

Gotcha...thanks.

And it's happening again. I need to get work done but all I can think about is playing this d@mn game!

MERG

Is there any need to keep the ealier Atlus gifts...Etrian Coin, High Lagaard Gem, and Amoroad Cheese and the Yggdrasil Doll?

RikuzeYre

YOu sell them for money

RikuzeYre

Spoony_Tech

Does anybody know where the death hammer is?

MERG said:

MERG

I was wondering the same thing. Where are you at?

I was just poking around on the interwebs and it looks like the Death Hammer is post-game in Maze 6.

Edited on by MERG

Spoony_Tech

MAZE 6!!!!! When does that happen?!?! Lol! Well its the only one I'm missing so I guess that makes sense. I'm in the first labyrinth making my way through. Just defeated the Sand Dragon a little bit ago!

MERG said:

MERG

Wait...Sand Dragon...what the hell is that?!?!?!?!? I've been through all 4 labyrinths now and I don't remember that one.

Oh...I see...I'm behind on my quests.

Edited on by MERG

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

MAZE 6!!!!! When does that happen?!?! Lol! Well its the only one I'm missing so I guess that makes sense. I'm in the first labyrinth making my way through. Just defeated the Sand Dragon a little bit ago!

Haha I don't remember taking a sand dragon out...Which quest is it?

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

It was called Revival of the Leviathan. He was not too hard either and I was right around level 60 with my whole team plus I ran out of tp about half way with most of my party. I just barely made it!

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

It was called Revival of the Leviathan. He was not too hard either and I was right around level 60 with my whole team plus I ran out of tp about half way with most of my party. I just barely made it!

Thanks! Whooped him...
My guys are reaching the upper 80's and 90's in level now...

Look who's playing!
Untitled

Edited on by GoombaJMR

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

Lol. You didn't get my swapnote because I added you after I sent my birthday one out! I don't really look anything like that and just turned 40 so I had to do that!

Oh and at that time I was going up against the titan. Just finished of the prince! I failed btw because those hands came back and I should of took them back out but didn't feel it was necessary since I almost had them dead. Of course they ripped out there special and killed two members and crippled the other three and could recover!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.