Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 681 to 700 of 875

MERG

I was gonna do that but I decided to go around him.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

I'm trying to get that other item he's withholding.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

hmmm...good point.

Spoony_Tech

Dang it!!! I found a formaldehyde right after I defeated that stupid Boiling Lizard!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

I have been pushing through to finish this that I neglected to go back and re-fight the bosses. I LOVE the game but I would like to finish so that I can start a new game.

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

I have been pushing through to finish this that I neglected to go back and re-fight the bosses. I LOVE the game but I would like to finish so that I can start a new game.

How about all those special quests from Atlus??? Have you done those. I think I've done all but one. Plus you and I both know that one item can make the game a little bit easier!! I've been doing well with balancing my time between 3 games for now!

MERG said:

MERG

I haven't done any special quests later in the game. Where do I find them?

I would live to play a couple games at a time but I can't multi-task gaming. I need to focus on one game at a time.

Spoony_Tech

It's the qr code quests I was referring to listed earlier in this thread.

MERG said:

MERG

Ooooh...I think I did a lot of those. I thought you meant something different.

MERG

I have finally entered the Forgotten Capital.

The equipment is starting to get really pricey!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

I have finally entered the Forgotten Capital.

The equipment is starting to get really pricey!

Starting to!?!?!? I've been paying anywhere between 13,000 to 39,000 for a while now!

MERG said:

MERG

Well, yeah but I saw a sword I want for 45,000.

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Unfortunately I heard that there are only 4 quests, 1 that even I can't access yet...
The first three are plenty fine though.

Also MERG I see...

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

Spoony_Tech

GoombaJMR wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Unfortunately I heard that there are only 4 quests, 1 that even I can't access yet...

Also MERG I see...

You must not have looked in the right place. There is like 10-15 of them. Let me find that link again and ill post it here hold on.

http://suraph.hubpages.com/hub/Etrian-Odyssey-IV-Legends-of-t...

I have it saved to my home page on my phone!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Also MERG I see...

You must not have looked in the right place. There is like 10-15 of them. Let me find that link again and ill post it here hold on.

Oh wow! Thanks I guess...they do have QR codes for items and such too....
Pumpkin with a Face Quest is Impossible -0-....Darn Overpowered Pumpkins

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

Wow I found it fast yet you posted before I could add to it. It's above and yes some items as well but not sure if where your at in the game any of them will help you at all!

Also where did you find the pumpkin one since I have no clue what that one was? The ones you found might be different from those I've posted!

One last question. Have you fought any of those Dragons yet? I know from past games they wouldn't be there if you couldn't at some point! Man this game is long!! Love it though!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Wow I found it fast yet you posted before I could add to it. It's above and yes some items as well but not sure if where your at in the game any of them will help you at all!

Also where did you find the pumpkin one since I have no clue what that one was? The ones you found might be different from those I've posted!

I already have a couple 100k swords and stuff, so I don't think I'll need items...
I got some from here : http://etrianodyssey4.blogspot.tw/
I'm having trouble with a blue circle foe ...... I'll wait for you guys to get there I guess

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for the post. Please re read my last one and answer that question I just added.

The link you provided looks like it has most if not all the qr codes from my link. There is way more then four codes to scan. There is a series of four codes and many more inside once you click them. I think your post is the one I need to start using.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Thanks for the post. Please re read my last one and answer that question I just added.

Okay.

1. The link I put has the pumpkin ones. Pumpkin face things are Foes found "somewhere" and are hard to kill. I use level 76ish people and they do 5-10 damage, when the enemies have maybe 5000+....and they come in trios, if you attack one, the other two attack and do devastating damage...

2. So I won't spoil anything...but I beat all 3 Dragons yes...not as strong as I thought as long as you have Imperial and Runemaster...One heck of a blast to battle though, and there are hints (although never happened to me yet) that you might be able to fight the dragons multiple times...

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

I think it just sounds funny fighting pumpkins in this game. I would try it but I probably can't access that one yet either! I need to get to scanning.

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.