Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 661 to 680 of 875

GoombaJMR

Tech101 wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

LittleKing wrote:

@Tech101 To be honest, I didn't either. I can't say the same for the postgame content, though.

So much to do post game!! I'm getting owned though by a black object " ahem "

Don't tell me that. I want to beat the game and be done with it and move on to my next game lol! If its like the first game then the post game stuff is like another 15-20 hours?!

Not that much...if you're trying to be a completionist (100% all enemies/items/foods/tons of money) then probably 15-20 hrs...but like a normal player would want, then maybe 5-10 hours..

Ridiculously good game, I grinded 20 levels in the last 2 days 57~77

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

Spoony_Tech

@GoombaJMR I just entered the tree in the main game like 2 hours ago. How close am I to beating it would you say?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GoombaJMR

Tech101 wrote:

@GoombaJMR I just entered the tree in the main game like 2 hours ago. How close am I to beating it would you say?

Hmm to the final boss: maybe 6+ hours...you'll be going through a painful experience from here on out ...
I thought I was close when I entered the tree, but nope
Make sure you grind by killing the Foes, but beware the ones behind the big door

good luck

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

Thanks. I guessing your going up against some rather large foes that scared you off the map on each over world at some point in the game?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GoombaJMR

Tech101 wrote:

Thanks. I guessing your going up against some rather large foes that scared you off the map on each over world at some point in the game?

If you mean the dragons that appear throughout the whole game, then no, but the maze(s) do hold several surprises. Sorry about not telling you a lot but I don't like to spoil things
What level are your peeps now? (and like their classes)

Mine are...
Fortress, Land., Arcanist, Archer, and Runemaster
Levels: 75,77,74,76,74

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

The only difference between yours and mine are I have a medic and no Arcanist in one of my parties.

The one I'm actually rolling with now is Imperial, Dancer, Bushi, Nightseeker, and Arcanist. Other then my new addition Imperial at level 46 all of the rest in both parties are levels 55-58!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

Tech101 wrote:

The only difference between yours and mine are I have a medic and no Arcanist in one of my parties.

The one I'm actually rolling with now is Imperial, Dancer, Bushi, Nightseeker, and Arcanist. Other then my new addition Imperial at level 46 all of the rest in bother parties are levels 55-58!

That's wonderful news...I doubt you'll have any trouble with the Final Boss! Unless...you're strategies are horrible -0-
Arcanist is OP to an extent if you give them enough skill points on dismal/bracing walk/and snares...all those for me are maxed so far... recommend that for you too ..I used my level 46 medic for the final boss just "because", and she was fine, cause she was in the back middle...any other questions or tips wanted?

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

Not at this time but I might call on you in the near future. Thanks! I want to beat this and move on to Soul Hackers! I won't get some more good play time on this though till the middle of next week. O.o

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

Tech101 wrote:

Not at this time but I might call on you in the near future. Thanks! I want to beat this and move on to Soul Hackers! I won't get some more good play time on this though till the middle of next week. O.o

Same same same! I need to get to soul hackers next but there is still so much to do in EOIV ...zz....

GoombaJMR

GoombaJMR

I hate double posting but there may be an objection to the comment I made earlier stating that the post game was 5-10 hours for normal...

I've already put 10 in and I'm not even halfway with the normal post game...so change the normal 5-10 tooooo....hmm 15-25 maybe?
Completionists maybe 30+

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

GoombaJMR wrote:

I hate double posting but there may be an objection to the comment I made earlier stating that the post game was 5-10 hours for normal...

I've already put 10 in and I'm not even halfway with the normal post game...so change the normal 5-10 tooooo....hmm 15-25 maybe?
Completionists maybe 30+

Lol. Doesn't surprise me at all! I think you need to change your signature. I know I'm close to if not over 100 hours!

Oh and add me to your friends list. I could always be friends with anyone who loves this series!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

Tech101 wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

Completionists maybe 30+

Okok Sure I'm adding you now
Lol. Doesn't surprise me at all! I think you need to change your signature. I know I'm close to if not over 100 hours!

Oh and add me to your friends list. I could always be friends with anyone who loves this series!!

GoombaJMR

MERG

@Tech...I mean, Oldman-Tech, where are you in the game? And...nice avatar.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

GoombaJMR

MERG wrote:

Hey can you add me too?
Friends3ds

GoombaJMR

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

I figured you would like that avatar! Your wife sent it to me a few days ago. I asked for a picture of you and that's what I got!! . Oh and check the birthday thread for why I changed it.

It's hard to say how far I am. I went behind that first hand and made it through that whole area and am now in the second area where I have to use the ice stakes again. I just barely hit that floor though as I need some serious cash now for some major upgrades! How do you like the imperial skill set?

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

GoombaJMR wrote:

MERG wrote:

Hey can you add me too?
Friends3ds

He won't even add me so I gave up asking a while back. He has his reasons so I left it at that!

MERG said:

MERG

Niiiiiiiiiice.

I may be a bit further than you but not much. I think I'm in the misty ravine (the dungeon where you are walking one way and get shot over to another area). I haven't tried the imperial skill set.

MERG

OldMan-Tech wrote:

GoombaJMR wrote:

MERG wrote:

Hey can you add me too?
Friends3ds

He won't even add me so I gave up asking a while back. He has his reasons so I left it at that!

What Tech said.

MERG

The Misty Ravine is a confusing pain in the @$$!

Spoony_Tech

Lol!! I just beat the Boiling Lizard again and boy was he easy this time.

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.