Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 641 to 660 of 875

Spoony_Tech

Note to self.......don't attack a blue Wallaby with someone that attacks twice ie two swords! O.o

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

@Tech...hahahaha, yeah...those Blue Wallabys keep knocking me out.

Edited on by MERG

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

That's not nearly as bad as EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY BEING CONFUSED!! Almost just took my whole party out!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha...well, it's happened to me too. I hate when party members starting attacking each other!

Spoony_Tech

I've been having good success with the Aikuchi knife equipped on the second hand of the Nightseeker. She instantly kills quite often. I need to find that last hammer so I can add one more death to that weapon!

MERG said:

MERG

I tried the Cradle Guardian again and.....I failed. DANG IT this is pissing me off. I know what to do, I just can't pull it off.

Spoony_Tech

I just fought him for the first time and insta killed him with my death knife on the first round. Just lucky I guess!!

MERG said:

GoombaJMR

Just beat the main story......

Interesting...and a good fight(s)

I'll tell you, there is this move that obliterates all 5 of your people (500+ damage) if you are in the low 60's (level)
Very Fun though! 10/10...nothing wrong with the game..now on to the post-game stuffz

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

I just fought him for the first time and insta killed him with my death knife on the first round. Just lucky I guess!!

What the @#$%@#%? Dude...seriously? UGH! I need to upgrade my weapons.

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

What the @#$%@#%? Dude...seriously? UGH! I need to upgrade my weapons.

That post was worth it just to see your reaction!! Too easy!

I did fight him though and got his health just under have but I just couldn't keep everyone alive long enough. I did forget to divy up some well needed skill points and I'm still in need of the best armor for most of my second party. I could probably beat him with my first party which has a medic but I want to see if I can beat him without a medic!

MERG said:

MERG

grrrrrrrr. I would strangle you if I could!

I still can't beat him with a Medic!

Spoony_Tech

Ha Ha!! Defeated on the second try with the party I wanted. I could only keep 3 people alive though and if I didn't do it I was all out of tp for my dancer and would've died! Now I'm ahead of you again MERG!

MERG said:

LittleKing

What's your party, MERG?

If you have a Nightseeker, you should max Shadow Bite along with a throw. Sub it with Arcanist and max Ailment Boost. If you can put the Cradle Guardian to sleep, Shadow Bite does massive damage. The proficiency of the Nightseeker adds a 2.8 damage multiplier against ailing foes, sleep adds another 2.0 multiplier. Shadow Bite against an ailing foe is worth another 5 or so. So, you end up dealing around 25 times the damage of a regular attack.

Runemasters can sub with Imperialists to get further elemental boosts. Mine has all boosters on both classes maxed with elemental runes and the damage is massive. Same with Imperialist sub Runemasters, which have burst damage strong enough to kill the Cradle Guardian in one round of attack with the right set up. Make sure you hit its weak element. More general skills are Atrophic Eye (Arcanist) and Hawkeye (Imperialist) which make your whole team deal 25%-30% more damage for three turns.

If you want to outlast it, a Bushi sub Nightseeker can double attack and heal most of its HP and TP every turn and a good Fortress with Party Shield can protect the whole party pretty much forever. Medics should focus on Party Heal and Heal Mastery. Alternatively, an Arcanist can sub a Medic and additionally get Circle Boon for full party regeneration every turn a Circle is up. Party Heal + Circle Boon for healing and Charm Eye + Power/Mind Break only takes a single Arcanist sub Medic and Landsknetch sub anything two turns to set up. That combination reduces all damage taken for the whole party by 42% for three turns and should allow you to keep your whole party's health topped up even without a fortress.

LittleKing

Spoony_Tech

@LittleKing The funny thing about your post was I didn't use pretty much any of that strategy. My Dancer did most of the work as in healing and curing ailments and binds! I guess there is many ways to get the end results. You just have to find out what works for you I guess!

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech...by the way...I beat it too!

You aren't ahead of me!

Spoony_Tech

Well let's see........I beat him like 3 hours ago so yes I still am!

MERG said:

LittleKing

@Tech101 To be honest, I didn't either. I can't say the same for the postgame content, though.

Edited on by LittleKing

LittleKing

RikuzeYre

My god the opening music to this game is so wonderful

RikuzeYre

GoombaJMR

LittleKing wrote:

@Tech101 To be honest, I didn't either. I can't say the same for the postgame content, though.

So much to do post game!! I'm getting owned though by a black object " ahem "

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

Spoony_Tech

GoombaJMR wrote:

LittleKing wrote:

So much to do post game!! I'm getting owned though by a black object " ahem "

Don't tell me that. I want to beat the game and be done with it and move on to my next game lol! If its like the first game then the post game stuff is like another 15-20 hours?!

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic