Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 621 to 640 of 875

Spoony_Tech

I've popped the cartridge out before thinking aww crap then realized I was playing something digital!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

knocking out the foes in the Echoing Library unlocks so me good weapons.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

@MERG Do you remember or did you mark the area on the first floor of where the numeric book was?

Never mind lol. Found it 2 seconds after I asked.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Yeah...I didn't mark those and had to take a giant guess as to their location.

Spoony_Tech

I finally made it to the third floor of the Echoing Library! Man this labyrinth is Hugh!!

SPOILERS.......

I thought Whirlwind was rather easy. Maybe I was too overpowered.

END SPOILERS

MERG said:

MERG

It is definitely a big one. Whirlwind was not that hard... (spoiler) I took him at about level 49-50.

I'm still having trouble with the boss though.

Ralizah

Tech101 wrote:

I finally made it to the third floor of the Echoing Library! Man this labyrinth is Hugh!!

SPOILERS.......

END SPOILERS

Is this when you fight him when you first get to the fourth world, or does he actually become a serious enemy at some point after that?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

SPOILERS.......

END SPOILERS

Is this when you fight him when you first get to the fourth world, or does he actually become a serious enemy at some point after that?

That was a second fight. He seemed harder the first time actually even though he has a deadly attack he can only do it once per 3-8 turns as you will soon see!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Ralizah

Tech101 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

SPOILERS.......

END SPOILERS

That was a second fight. He seemed harder the first time actually even though he has a deadly attack he can only do it once per 3-8 turns as you will soon see!

Haha, the first time I fought him I was preparing for some epic battle, and... he turned out to be such a wuss!

I really need to put Soul Hackers down and get back to EO

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

RevolverLink

D'oh, I don't know why I read the spoiler; I was clearly warned. Though I've had my suspicions about that character for a while now.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

The dangers of going mostly digital...........too many other games at your finger tips. I've been playing Monster Hunter again and I don't want to stop!! I need HELP!!

MERG said:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

I need HELP!!

You got THAT right!

Spoony_Tech

Well this game finally over took overclocked at #5 on my most played list. Clocking in at just over 95 hours! O.o
That's not even including the 10 or so hours on the demo. With this Monster Hunter and Luigi's Mansion over the last three Months I've almost put in 200+ hours and that's not even adding Fire Emblem in there! Probably my most gaming time in a long time in a three month stretch. Great quality games will do that I guess!

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech...I'm just at 86 hours (not including the 10 I put into the demo). I'm actually surprised as I thought I had way more hours into this.

Spoony_Tech

Did you finally beat that boss?

MERG said:

MERG

hahahahahahaha...Tech, you are so funny..hahahahahahahahaha...yeah, no. I've been grinding to upgrade weapons and armor (and going back to complete some quests). I'm around level 55 for most in my party now but it is still taking me out.

Spoony_Tech

My first party is up around level 57 I believe. I might brake out my second party to finish this labyrinth. That's the reason its taking me longer for sure! If I stuck with just one party I might be near done with this game.

MERG said:

MERG

Well I did stick with 1 party...and now I'm stuck. You are clearly better at RPGs than me.

Spoony_Tech

Lol why because I have 2 parties going? It's just what I like to do which usually causes me to play games way too long and that's why I never finish them half the time. I like to level everyone pretty much even across the board. It's why I've barely played Fire Emblem because the way I'm playing doesn't work well with that game.

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.