3DS Forum

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Showing 421 to 440 of 868

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

421. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Wow that quote is getting long lol. I'm not really tired of it yet but I plan on getting Monster Hunter next week along with Luigi's Mansion and it could definitely cut into my game time here. Although honestly I've been playing three games fairly consistently over the last week or so. Castlevaina and Nano Assault EX so that's what been slowing my progress down on this game here! Soon ill be playing 5 games lol and that's not even counting Fire Emblem which I've barely even played.

Right now I'm playing on and off...
EO4
Kingdom Hearts
Ever17
Virtue's Last Reward
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Pokemon Conquest

LOL...

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

422. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Wow that quote is getting long lol. I'm not really tired of it yet but I plan on getting Monster Hunter next week along with Luigi's Mansion and it could definitely cut into my game time here. Although honestly I've been playing three games fairly consistently over the last week or so. Castlevaina and Nano Assault EX so that's what been slowing my progress down on this game here! Soon ill be playing 5 games lol and that's not even counting Fire Emblem which I've barely even played.

Right now I'm playing on and off...
EO4
Kingdom Hearts
Ever17
Virtue's Last Reward
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Pokemon Conquest

LOL...

Humm I'm about 65% of the way through SW. About 85% of the way through overclocked. I finished Sticker Star somehow lol. How is Conquest? It's been on my radar since I like that style of game?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

423. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Wow that quote is getting long lol. I'm not really tired of it yet but I plan on getting Monster Hunter next week along with Luigi's Mansion and it could definitely cut into my game time here. Although honestly I've been playing three games fairly consistently over the last week or so. Castlevaina and Nano Assault EX so that's what been slowing my progress down on this game here! Soon ill be playing 5 games lol and that's not even counting Fire Emblem which I've barely even played.

Right now I'm playing on and off...
EO4
Kingdom Hearts
Ever17
Virtue's Last Reward
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Pokemon Conquest

LOL...

Humm I'm about 65% of the way through SW. About 85% of the way through overclocked. I finished Sticker Star somehow lol. How is Conquest? It's been on my radar since I like that style of game?

I'm in the last set of missions for SW, but they're pretty challenging.

It's a SRPG with Pokemon and not much customization. After you conquer a certain number of territories you start having to worry about neighboring cities raiding them, which adds a whole new level of strategy to the game.

It's fun. Not my favorite SRPG in the world, but it's easily the best Pokemon spin-off I've played.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

424. Posted:

Thanks for that info. If I find it cheap ill be sure to pick it up. Too many other games to get and play atm.

Anybody here getting Soul Hackers??

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

425. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Anybody here getting Soul Hackers??

I will definitely be getting Soul Hackers.

Can you ever have too much Atlus?!?!?!?!??!

Edited on by MERG

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

426. Posted:

Son of a...I guess I need to level up. No matter what I do I can't take a Big Moth down. UGH!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

427. Posted:

What level are your characters at? I've got some at 26 but more at around 34. I'm sure I could move on but I'm getting the best equipment first before I move on.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

428. Posted:

24-ish (and level 8 for my runemaster that I'm trying to level up). I guess I am under-leveled. But on a better note, Wufan is now in my party.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

429. Posted:

I took two Big Moths down in a row with level 28's. And I had no Rune Master. Bindings, Blindings, and a good defense made it a fairly easy battle.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LittleKing

430. Posted:

Well, I'm finally finished–spoilers ahead.

My whole team is level 99 retired at level 70 (too lazy to retire again) with 6 slot weapons, class specific armor and Lion/Eagle Medals. I killed the Warped Savior at the bottom of the Hall of Darkness no problem and unlocked 8 slot weapons, but there's no way I'm killing him 63 times to get the best weapons for everyone in my party. Maybe if I didn't need to collect the chemicals every time I would, but currently it takes me several minutes to get them all plus a few more minutes to kill him. It would take 6+ hours to max out equipment. I can kill his pupal form in two rounds and all his tentacles in one turn, then he kills my whole party with Ragnarok if I don't use the chemical beforehand.

For some reason, I don't have the Normal Clear medal. I've killed every single enemy in the whole Codex several times on Normal, yet it won't trigger. I lowered it to Casual while farming the Fallen One after killing him on Normal and that seems to have messed things up. I thought that as long as I killed every boss on Normal the first time I encountered them I would get it, but it seems not. Maybe fighting them again on Normal would get me the medal? It might record the difficulty you fought bosses at every time you fight one, so only the difficulty level when I last killed the boss counts. I did everything else, though. All quests, all items, all bursts, all chests.

I'll probably do a New Game+ one day to see if I can beat the whole game with one character on Casual.

LittleKing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

431. Posted:

@Metabble_King How long did it take you to beat the game?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

432. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Thanks for that info. If I find it cheap ill be sure to pick it up. Too many other games to get and play atm.

Anybody here getting Soul Hackers??

Pre-ordered. It's on the top of my anticipated games list. Well, after Pokemon X and Y.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LittleKing

433. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

@Metabble_King How long did it take you to beat the game?

If I add up the time I spent playing the normal game and demo, almost 100 hours for 100% completion.

LittleKing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

434. Posted:

Thanks for the info!

I've just enter the third area and it looks like fun. I was a bit over powered for the last boss as it didn't pose much of a threat for me. I've got 3 characters over level 35 but the rest are around 30. Should be interesting to see how hard the enemies are going forward!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LittleKing

435. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

I've just enter the third area and it looks like fun. I was a bit over powered for the last boss as it didn't pose much of a threat for me. I've got 3 characters over level 35 but the rest are around 30. Should be interesting to see how hard the enemies are going forward!

I'd say that the third area had the best puzzles and labyrinth. The boss also presents a nice difficulty spike.

LittleKing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

436. Posted:

Yeah, the second boss was unusually easy...had her bound most of the fight, so she couldn't do anything.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

437. Posted:

I just randomly found a DS game collecting dust on a discount shelf on a store....
The images and text on the back side of the box were suspiciously Etrian Odyssey-like so I bought it (for 14 bucks)... After that I noticed that it was indeed an ATLUS game!

It was this one:
Untitled
Complete with CD and all.

It's pretty awesome, in a retro way. It even comes with a framewire-graphics with 8bit-music mode and all. And the normal graphics are pretty sophisticated too.

I never heard of it before and it was pretty random, but I'm glad I found it!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

438. Posted:

I vaguely remember that name. I don't even know what type of game it is but now I'm interested. I might have to check it out some day. There is still a list of Atlus games for the ds I've never played and will some day like to pick up.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

439. Posted:

It's a lot like Etrian Odissey, but... Retroer.

Here is a nice video review with lots of gameplay.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ernest_The_Crab

440. Posted:

Anyone know if Poleyn is useful? I'm thinking of getting one for my Nightseeker since he's dual wielding, but I'm not sure if the damage reduction is actually worth it.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem