Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 421 to 440 of 875

Ralizah

Tech101 wrote:

Wow that quote is getting long lol. I'm not really tired of it yet but I plan on getting Monster Hunter next week along with Luigi's Mansion and it could definitely cut into my game time here. Although honestly I've been playing three games fairly consistently over the last week or so. Castlevaina and Nano Assault EX so that's what been slowing my progress down on this game here! Soon ill be playing 5 games lol and that's not even counting Fire Emblem which I've barely even played.

Right now I'm playing on and off...
EO4
Kingdom Hearts
Ever17
Virtue's Last Reward
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Pokemon Conquest

LOL...

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Wow that quote is getting long lol. I'm not really tired of it yet but I plan on getting Monster Hunter next week along with Luigi's Mansion and it could definitely cut into my game time here. Although honestly I've been playing three games fairly consistently over the last week or so. Castlevaina and Nano Assault EX so that's what been slowing my progress down on this game here! Soon ill be playing 5 games lol and that's not even counting Fire Emblem which I've barely even played.

EO4
Kingdom Hearts
Ever17
Virtue's Last Reward
Pokemon Conquest

LOL...

Humm I'm about 65% of the way through SW. About 85% of the way through overclocked. I finished Sticker Star somehow lol. How is Conquest? It's been on my radar since I like that style of game?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Tech101 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

EO4
Kingdom Hearts
Ever17
Virtue's Last Reward
Pokemon Conquest

LOL...

Humm I'm about 65% of the way through SW. About 85% of the way through overclocked. I finished Sticker Star somehow lol. How is Conquest? It's been on my radar since I like that style of game?

I'm in the last set of missions for SW, but they're pretty challenging.

It's a SRPG with Pokemon and not much customization. After you conquer a certain number of territories you start having to worry about neighboring cities raiding them, which adds a whole new level of strategy to the game.

It's fun. Not my favorite SRPG in the world, but it's easily the best Pokemon spin-off I've played.

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for that info. If I find it cheap ill be sure to pick it up. Too many other games to get and play atm.

Anybody here getting Soul Hackers??

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

I will definitely be getting Soul Hackers.

Can you ever have too much Atlus?!?!?!?!??!

Edited on by MERG

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

MERG

Son of a...I guess I need to level up. No matter what I do I can't take a Big Moth down. UGH!

Spoony_Tech

What level are your characters at? I've got some at 26 but more at around 34. I'm sure I could move on but I'm getting the best equipment first before I move on.

MERG said:

MERG

24-ish (and level 8 for my runemaster that I'm trying to level up). I guess I am under-leveled. But on a better note, Wufan is now in my party.

CanisWolfred

I took two Big Moths down in a row with level 28's. And I had no Rune Master. Bindings, Blindings, and a good defense made it a fairly easy battle.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LittleKing

Well, I'm finally finished–spoilers ahead.

My whole team is level 99 retired at level 70 (too lazy to retire again) with 6 slot weapons, class specific armor and Lion/Eagle Medals. I killed the Warped Savior at the bottom of the Hall of Darkness no problem and unlocked 8 slot weapons, but there's no way I'm killing him 63 times to get the best weapons for everyone in my party. Maybe if I didn't need to collect the chemicals every time I would, but currently it takes me several minutes to get them all plus a few more minutes to kill him. It would take 6+ hours to max out equipment. I can kill his pupal form in two rounds and all his tentacles in one turn, then he kills my whole party with Ragnarok if I don't use the chemical beforehand.

For some reason, I don't have the Normal Clear medal. I've killed every single enemy in the whole Codex several times on Normal, yet it won't trigger. I lowered it to Casual while farming the Fallen One after killing him on Normal and that seems to have messed things up. I thought that as long as I killed every boss on Normal the first time I encountered them I would get it, but it seems not. Maybe fighting them again on Normal would get me the medal? It might record the difficulty you fought bosses at every time you fight one, so only the difficulty level when I last killed the boss counts. I did everything else, though. All quests, all items, all bursts, all chests.

I'll probably do a New Game+ one day to see if I can beat the whole game with one character on Casual.

LittleKing

Spoony_Tech

@Metabble_King How long did it take you to beat the game?

MERG said:

Ralizah

Tech101 wrote:

Thanks for that info. If I find it cheap ill be sure to pick it up. Too many other games to get and play atm.

Pre-ordered. It's on the top of my anticipated games list. Well, after Pokemon X and Y.

Edited on by Ralizah

LittleKing

Tech101 wrote:

@Metabble_King How long did it take you to beat the game?

If I add up the time I spent playing the normal game and demo, almost 100 hours for 100% completion.

LittleKing

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for the info!

I've just enter the third area and it looks like fun. I was a bit over powered for the last boss as it didn't pose much of a threat for me. I've got 3 characters over level 35 but the rest are around 30. Should be interesting to see how hard the enemies are going forward!

MERG said:

LittleKing

Tech101 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

I've just enter the third area and it looks like fun. I was a bit over powered for the last boss as it didn't pose much of a threat for me. I've got 3 characters over level 35 but the rest are around 30. Should be interesting to see how hard the enemies are going forward!

I'd say that the third area had the best puzzles and labyrinth. The boss also presents a nice difficulty spike.

LittleKing

Eel

I just randomly found a DS game collecting dust on a discount shelf on a store....
The images and text on the back side of the box were suspiciously Etrian Odyssey-like so I bought it (for 14 bucks)... After that I noticed that it was indeed an ATLUS game!

It was this one:
Untitled
Complete with CD and all.

It's pretty awesome, in a retro way. It even comes with a framewire-graphics with 8bit-music mode and all. And the normal graphics are pretty sophisticated too.

I never heard of it before and it was pretty random, but I'm glad I found it!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

I vaguely remember that name. I don't even know what type of game it is but now I'm interested. I might have to check it out some day. There is still a list of Atlus games for the ds I've never played and will some day like to pick up.

MERG said:

Ernest_The_Crab

Anyone know if Poleyn is useful? I'm thinking of getting one for my Nightseeker since he's dual wielding, but I'm not sure if the damage reduction is actually worth it.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Sorry, this topic has been locked.