Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 161 to 180 of 875

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid did.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

I have killed some of them (there's only two left on the map).

I tried killing a rare breed one, but it totally annihilated my team after some "brightening up". It ended up killing entire lines with single hits (while weakened and with defense buffs on my team).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Well its past midnight where I live and no Etrian Odyssey 4 on the shop yet. I think its safe to say that 3rd party games might not be available till morning of the next day possibly. Not that it matters since I wouldn't play it till the next morning anyways. Just wanted to see the file size is all!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

Huh, it told me one of my wishlisted games had become available and the game itself has a ¨NEW¨ banner on top of the icon but it still says it's comming soon. Talking about mixed signals.

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I've been checking all morning. I'm calling my GameStop in a bit here to see if my copy is in!

MERG said:

Ralizah

LOL I have release day shipping on this. Too bad I won't be able to play it until Friday, more than likely.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

And.....my copy is in see ya!!!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Well its finally there. 5718 blocks isn't to bad actually. It was probably there at noon! Happy gaming people!

MERG said:

Eel

Yeah, it has been there for about one hour with 15 minutes.

I'm about 3 dollars short though, so I'm waiting for authorization to add them before buying it

Bloop.

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

And.....my copy is in see ya!!!

Dang it! My copy probably won't be delivered until tomorrow!!!!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Ernest_The_Crab

Can anyone with the eShop version of the game verify if the save file from the demo transfers over to the eShop version of the game? I heard from someone it only works with the retail copy of the game?

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Spoony_Tech

Ernest_The_Crab wrote:

Can anyone with the eShop version of the game verify if the save file from the demo transfers over to the eShop version of the game? I heard from someone it only works with the retail copy of the game?

I can't confirm it but with retail when I first loaded it up my only options were new game and options. I selected new game then it asked if I wanted to transfer my data from my demo. I'm sure it works the same way as Atlus has said it would!

MERG said:

jd78

I have never played a game from this series, and haven't had a chance to play the demo yet, but had a question about the game from what I have seen.

From what I have seen an understand (have never played any of the others), You create you guild and all the characters, correct? Then you go quests/missions? Is there or how is the story or is the game mostly about character building and quest/mission grinding?

jd78

Gamesake

I've been so busy with Fire Emblem Awakening that I forgot to preorder a copy of this game. Oh well.

...in my pants.

Spoony_Tech

Etrian Odyssey has never been about the story. You learn that as you play. It's more about the latter. It's about grinding and exploration and discovering new monster and the many different ways to beat them! Any more questions go ahead. I'll be happy to answer any you might have!

MERG said:

RoryLee

Raises Hand
Has this new game done anything different from the other previous games?

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

Gamesake wrote:

I've been so busy with Fire Emblem Awakening that I forgot to preorder a copy of this game. Oh well.

You get the cd with the first run of the game. If you pick it up in the next couple of weeks you should be able to get it.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

RoryLee wrote:

Raises Hand
Has this new game done anything different from the other previous games?

Yes. The exploration is different this go around. The over world air map is totally different from the previous entries. Also the way the skill tree is is much more stream lined then in the past. The map option seem to be better as well. Compared to the first game that seems unplayable by the standards the last two games set. Also the draw distance is a lot further then the past entries. Before all you could see was three squares in front of you and the foes are visable as before they were just big balls of flame looking things. In otherwords you couldn't tell what the foes were until you encounter them. Lots of changes have improved the series from its first installment!

MERG said:

RoryLee

Thanks for answering. I really loved the exploring and that you had to make your own map. The combat was also alot of fun and it looks like you will have to change it up quite a bit with the leveling system which also seems to be fairly deep. Gonna wait to buy until I at least beat Fire Emblem.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Sorry, this topic has been locked.