Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 141 to 160 of 875

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid wrote:

What was it?

Well they sent out a video every week for the last month and a half of each character and showed off their abilities. The last one showed the character class but just had ???? For the name of the class and no video. Looks to be the best class if you ask me!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

I still gotta try this demo out.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

RoryLee wrote:

I still gotta try this demo out.

I don't know if you're hardcore enough for this series!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

I think I am. I just beat Ninja Gaiden 3 so this game should be a piece of cake.

Spoony_Tech

RoryLee wrote:

I think I am. I just beat Ninja Gaiden 3 so this game should be a piece of cake.

Yeah with a little help from the users here. It's ok ill hold your hand if you like!

MERG said:

RoryLee

Tech101 wrote:

RoryLee wrote:

Yeah with a little help from the users here. It's ok ill hold your hand if you like!

Lol! I'm not gonna fall for that old trick Just for that comment I'm gonna get this game to prove you wrong.

SheldonRandoms

In every launch copy of Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan has the bonus CD and art book in it, so I could just walk into gamestop and get it there even though I didn't pre-order? I did the same thing with Code of Princess and I got the CD and artbook and that was another Atlus published game (it's a good thing I did, because that gamestop closed down about a month later), I liked the demo, but Fire Emblem: Awaking just took my attention away from that, but I would like to get into the series.

(And I, I copy and pasted some of this comment from the other thread)

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Spoony_Tech

RoryLee wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

RoryLee wrote:

Lol! I'm not gonna fall for that old trick Just for that comment I'm gonna get this game to prove you wrong.

Well if you like it (and I hope you do) do yourself a favor and level up all characters to 10 which is the max that way when the game does come out you will be ready to go further down the dungeons.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Well less then 24 hours to go. My body is ready. Just trying to get my mind there!

MERG said:

MERG

I ordered from Amazon so I'm not exactly sure when I'll receive it. But I am so ready!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Eel

I'll download it from the eShop as soon as I can.

Can't wait to see what's after these stairs and the other dungeons

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MERG

DOH! Just shipped. Should get it Wednesday...I would've done eShop but I wanted the pre-order bonus.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid wrote:

Since you have already beat that rabbit for you should do fine from here on out. I might be asking you for advise down the road!

MERG said:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Morphtroid wrote:

Down the stairs are presumably (if this is indeed structured like other EO games) more stairs and floors with progressively harder monsters. No need to buy the game to find out that much

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Down the stairs are presumably (if this is indeed structured like other EO games) more stairs and floors with progressively harder monsters. No need to buy the game to find out that much

I hope we are in for some more surprises this go around.

Btw since you are one of the few left since tri came out are you getting monster hunter? You are like one of two left here from the site I hunted with back in the day. Oh wait three.

As for EO4 I just got my text message from GameStop just now. Almost there!

MERG said:

Eel

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

I was able to figure out that much by myself.
By "what" I mostly meant "new monsters, secret passages and story bits".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ernest_The_Crab

Did anyone successfully beat up the Kangeroo FOEs? The apes were pretty easy.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Sorry, this topic has been locked.