Forums

Topic: Ethnicity in Animal Crossing

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Aviator

komicturtle92 wrote:

Pokémon should incorporate skin tone and other features in games that have the controlled character to represent the player.

To be fair, the Pokemon characters are formed as a story, as it has never really been the player being a Pokemon trainer, but the character becoming a master/defeating team whatever.

I never liked the AC way of creating your character. I usually get the dood who looks doped up. Wish we decided how we look (without Mii masks (cause they're god awful)), and the questions determined stuff in the village for example.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Simmer_E

Aviator wrote:

I never liked the AC way of creating your character...and the questions determined stuff in the village for example.

Neither have I. Espicially the town. Do you think since we are the mayor this time they'll let us design the town?

Edited on by Simmer_E

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

GameLord08

Aviator wrote:

I usually get the dood who looks doped up.

Is this classified as abnormal for you?
I kid.

GameLord08

RoyalBlur

SimmerE15 wrote:

Aviator wrote:

I never liked the AC way of creating your character...and the questions determined stuff in the village for example.

Neither have I. Espicially the town. Do you think since we are the mayor this time they'll let us design the town?

I love how you can have so much control over everything in the mySims games. I'd love to see we the players having a lot more control over the Genesis of everything in your town and yes we should be able to determine our own ethnicity in Animal Crossing.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Simmer_E

TokyoRed wrote:

SimmerE15 wrote:

Aviator wrote:

I love how you can have so much control over everything in the mySims games. I'd love to see we the players having a lot more control over the Genesis of everything in your town and yes we should be able to determine our own ethnicity in Animal Crossing.

I like that about My Sims too.
No town was the same because the player built everything to their liking.
If the building looked the same, the inside would be different to because of how the player could set everything up.

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.