3DS Forum

Topic: -eShop Update- 3DS Ambassador Program!

Showing 21 to 40 of 80

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tare

21. Posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they launch the website a minute or two before tomorrow.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Apollo

22. Posted:

If you've bought or downloaded anything from the shop before Aug. 12th there is no possible way they could mix you up as not being an Ambassador. I find it strange that they need this page but maybe it's to educate those who bought after the 12th that they aren't in on the party?

Apollo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperLink

23. Posted:

Yeah, I got the message too. It's just, I don't see why I wouldn't be eligible. But, I guess for the sake of assurance, I'll put in my code...

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yoshidude

24. Posted:

Link977 wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

Hopefully I'm eligible (I better be, I bought my system the first day!).

Yeah, same here, would be a huge piss off if you entered your serial number and "Not Eligible"

I hope im elegible too. I bought mine on my on the first day also.

Yoshidude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yoshidude

25. Posted:

Link977 wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

Hopefully I'm eligible (I better be, I bought my system the first day!).

Yeah, same here, would be a huge piss off if you entered your serial number and "Not Eligible"

I hope im elegible too. I bought mine on my on the first day also.

Yoshidude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sgt_Ludby

26. Posted:

Tare wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if they launch the website a minute or two before tomorrow.

I don't think they specifically stated that it would be released today. They just said "During the week of August 15th..." So we could get the website today, tomorrow, or even friday! I hope it's later today hahah

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DF2506

27. Posted:

My guess is that we won't see the link to the website till Thursday or Friday (around the time of the Eshop update). It would be nice if the website would also tell us what the rest of the games are...but most likely it'll just be a "put your code in and see if your part of the program" thing. I know I am (and another person in my family is), but I'll probably check with the website anyway.

Just wish Nintendo would, at least, let us know what the rest of the NES games will be...

Edited on by DF2506

DF2506

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SunnySnivy

28. Posted:

I bought my 3DS launch day, I'm sure positive I'm an ambassador but I'm going to check and make sure anyway.

http://backloggery.com/naviloveslink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

29. Posted:

It'd be nice if they had the website before the last day.
I've had my 3DS since launch and I've bought 10-20 games on the eShop since then so there's no reason why I wouldn't be an ambassador but I'd like to check just to make sure there hasn't been a mistake.
If it says that I'm not on the list then I'm going to continuously contact Nintendo until something is done to fix it.
=P

Edit The only reason of slight concern is the fact that I've changed my region from Australia to the UK and back a few times so I can download games that I can't get here (Shantae: Risky's Revenge FTW) and for cheaper... But I'm sure that shouldn't stop me from being an ambassador.

Oh, and just checked my eShop (Australian region) and no news whatsoever about anything at all to do with the ambassador program.

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Apollo

30. Posted:

People, they told you who qualifies as an Ambassador. If you don't meet the terms then you don't qualify. If you do and you still don't qualify then there was a mistake. Simply call Nintendo and they can fix it. If you logged into the eshop before Aug. 12th then you're fine. You don't think they watch that service like a hawk?

Apollo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

31. Posted:

Apollo wrote:

People, they told you who qualifies as an Ambassador. If you don't meet the terms then you don't qualify. If you do and you still don't qualify then there was a mistake. Simply call Nintendo and they can fix it. If you logged into the eshop before Aug. 12th then you're fine. You don't think they watch that service like a hawk?

Yeah, I'm sure everyone who did what they were told to do will be fine.
It's just that ever so slight possibility that there could be a mistake that makes people want official confirmation.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

R-L-A-George

32. Posted:

Sneaker13 wrote:

No message in my eShop :(.

You might get it by email or spotpass.

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Apollo

33. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Apollo wrote:

People, they told you who qualifies as an Ambassador. If you don't meet the terms then you don't qualify. If you do and you still don't qualify then there was a mistake. Simply call Nintendo and they can fix it. If you logged into the eshop before Aug. 12th then you're fine. You don't think they watch that service like a hawk?

Yeah, I'm sure everyone who did what they were told to do will be fine.
It's just that ever so slight possibility that there could be a mistake that makes people want official confirmation.

I'm not worried. I've bought a handful of titles on the eshop. Even if I didn't buy those, I downloaded Excitebike and Pokedex for free way back when. I've also downloaded trailers. My fingerprints are all over the eshop. I'm sure most people who logged into eshop has downloaded something free at one point if they haven't bought anything. There shouldn't be any worry.

...It would be funny if the people who got the new price before Aug. 12th got screwed over though.... Thinking they beat the system and then uhhhhh no. Game over. ;)

Apollo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

34. Posted:

Apollo wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Apollo wrote:

People, they told you who qualifies as an Ambassador. If you don't meet the terms then you don't qualify. If you do and you still don't qualify then there was a mistake. Simply call Nintendo and they can fix it. If you logged into the eshop before Aug. 12th then you're fine. You don't think they watch that service like a hawk?

Yeah, I'm sure everyone who did what they were told to do will be fine.
It's just that ever so slight possibility that there could be a mistake that makes people want official confirmation.

I'm not worried. I've bought a handful of titles on the eshop. Even if I didn't buy those, I downloaded Excitebike and Pokedex for free way back when. I've also downloaded trailers. My fingerprints are all over the eshop. I'm sure most people who logged into eshop has downloaded something free at one point if they haven't bought anything. There shouldn't be any worry.

...It would be funny if the people who got the new price before Aug. 12th got screwed over though.... Thinking they beat the system and then uhhhhh no. Game over. ;)

Yeah, I've downloaded like 10 or so things from the eShop lol
And agreed, that'd be pretty funny.
Would serve them right for trying to beat the system.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way for Nintendo to know how much they paid for their 3DS.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

35. Posted:

I paid $175 for my 3DS and I demand my free games now!! :D

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

36. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

I paid $175 for my 3DS and I demand my free games now!! :D

**shakes fist**

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

37. Posted:

September 1st is going to be a good day...
Free NES games and Xenoblade Chronicles.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

38. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

I paid $175 for my 3DS and I demand my free games now!! :D

**shakes fist**

I got it in March! I definitely qualify :D 0<img class=" />

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

39. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

BenAV wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

I paid $175 for my 3DS and I demand my free games now!! :D

**shakes fist**

I got it in March! I definitely qualify :D 0<img class=" />

And yet I paid $350 (AUD)...

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

40. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

BenAV wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

I paid $175 for my 3DS and I demand my free games now!! :D

**shakes fist**

I got it in March! I definitely qualify :D 0<img class=" />

And yet I paid $350 (AUD)...

And I bet it was worth every $$$ :)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky