Forums

Topic: DSiWare Untransferrables (NA) UPDATE: Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon now available in the eShop!

Posts 61 to 75 of 75

bboy2970

Victoria wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Victoria wrote:

By the way .... will it still not let you guys in North America transfer or download Art Academy?

Nope. Why do you ask? Will it let people in your region transfer it?

Yeah it does. I have both copies of Art Academy on my 3DS now. (I'm in the UK) I don't understand why it's not available everywhere.

Awe man! You guys are lucky! I hope we can get some Art Academy action on the eShop over here soon...BTW, do you know if Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon is available for you guys' eShop?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Victoria

bboy2970 wrote:

Awe man! You guys are lucky! I hope we can get some Art Academy action on the eShop over here soon...BTW, do you know if Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon is available for you guys' eShop?

That makes me mad that you guys still can't get it, especially as it was available in NA before it was ever out here in the EU. I really love Art Academy, and wish everyone had access to it.

As for Pinball Pulse ... I just checked, and it's not available here.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

bboy2970

YES!! I just checked the NA eShop and Nintendo has graciously decided to give us the 2 Art Academys! I'm transferring mine right now! As for Pinball Pulse, yeah, still none of that but whatever. Go transfer now NA people

Birdman

Updated the first post with bboy's new info.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

blackknight77

Great news plus they added Art Academy videos as well. Perhaps there is still hope that they will get Pinball Pulse to transfer and sell on the e-shop

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Turnip

It'd be awesome if they put flipnote studio on the eShop.
I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR FLIPNOTE MEMO!!! D:

Cringing is really fun.

blackknight77

More good news. I was able to transfer Earthworm Jim as well as Art Academy to the 3DS. Side note it won't let you transfer a game unless you clear enough system memory. EJ is also in the e-shop now.

Edited on by blackknight77

Birdman

Just overhauled the first post with the info from @Afrancio, along with some other minor adjustments.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

bboy2970

Very nice to see Nintendo is still keen on clearing some DSiWare titles for eShop release. If they just clear Pinball Pulse and Asphalt 4 I wouls be extremely happy. I really couldn't care less if the Domo games don't ever make it

blackknight77

bboy2970 wrote:

Very nice to see Nintendo is still keen on clearing some DSiWare titles for eShop release. If they just clear Pinball Pulse and Asphalt 4 I wouls be extremely happy. I really couldn't care less if the Domo games don't ever make it

I think that Earthworm Jim showing up on the e-shop is a good sign that the other untransferable Gameloft titles (Asphalt 4 etc.) could show up on the e-shop in future. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Pinball Pulse.

Edited on by blackknight77

Victoria

For those of you in NA region who got Art Academy - could you check something out for me? Could you look to see if you are able to use picture taken on your 3DS in AA? (Go into Free Paint --> Click on the ?-Mark --> Then "Open from Album".) I notice none of the pictures I've taken with my 3DS are available to draw This is the DS that I carry around with me ... the one that I take pictures with. What's the point of having Art Academy the 3DS if you can't pull up pictures on it.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Birdman

Check first post for more info on the recent update I discovered with the help of one of my 3DS friends.

EDIT: Photographic proof for Pinball Pulse:

Untitled Low quality? Yes, but I do believe it shows me, on the eShop, looking at Pinball Pulse.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

LordJumpMad

eff You NINTENDO

I traded in my old DSi, and I couldn't get my Pinball pulse back
It my most fav DSiware game

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.