Forums

Topic: E3 Nintendo 3DS Trailers on eShop now. Reactions?

Posts 121 to 138 of 138

Stereoman

Kid_Pikcarus wrote:

Erm...Am I the only one who thinks Kid Icarus looks far too pixelly? I dunno, I think I might have to wait for reviews before getting it. Super Mario Luigi's Mansion 2, and Mario Kart all look fantastic though. Day one for me

creepy ignorant

its called Luigi's Mansion 2 !
The most positiv aspect on that game is that there is nowhere seen any fat annoying slippery plumber there ....

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

Stereoman

tedster wrote:

Its been over a week since nintendo of europe sent emails, saying we would get the e3 trailers here on e shop soon, how soon exactly, are they actually playing for time, or something.

i guess bringing the vids to europe takes so much time because they have to localize every vid before AND rate it for safety!!
muhaha

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

Chris77

Are people successful downloading these? I just get to the stage where it starts downloading but always throws a server error. I assume everyone is hammering the server, but a little surprise that they are still having these troubles.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

LordChimpington

Chris77 wrote:

Are people successful downloading these? I just get to the stage where it starts downloading but always throws a server error. I assume everyone is hammering the server, but a little surprise that they are still having these troubles.

It might just be your internet connection. I got a couple errors in the beginning but now everything works all fine for me.

LordChimpington

6ch6ris6

i barely see 3D in those trailers.

star fox trailer has the best 3D. i think the trailers dont have such a good wuality. the games will look much btter when you actually play them. this was the case for me with OoT

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Blaze

6ch6ris6 wrote:

star fox trailer has the best 3D. i think the trailers dont have such a good wuality. the games will look much btter when you actually play them. this was the case for me with OoT

100% agree. Super Mario as the most slight 3D. I can't see any at all on Mario Kart 3DS. Star Fox 64's 3D looks ok, but not good. Revelations' 3D is just barely noticeable, the Ocarina Of Time was is hardly noticeable either. Let's hope the actual games have better 3D! I suppose OOT has good 3D, yet the trailer dosen't, so it might just be the full 3D hasn't been added for the trailers, and, in a sense it's kind of fake 3D if you get what i mean....... you don't do you?

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

MAddogz

Is it possible to take the 3D trailers from the SD Card and upload them? If yes, would someone please upload the Resident Evil and the Metal Gear Solid Trailer, so Germans are able to watch them?

[/url]

[url=http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=MAddogz]MAddogz's Backloggery

Thoughts are free, who can guess them?
They flee by like nocturnal shadows.
No man can know them, no hunter can shoot them,
with powder and lea...

TheAmazingRaccoon

@MAddogz change your region, download the videos, then change the region back.

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

komicturtle

@3DSNeedsRPGS

Keep in mind:

These are just videos. Notice how no matter where the slider's position is at, it makes no difference and doesn't affect the depth. The Nintendo games I own on 3DS have differing depths with depth sliders- at least the most NOTICEABLE, while some 3rd parties- such as Cubic Ninja doesn't seem to make a difference where the slider is.

komicturtle

grumblebuzzz

3DSneedsRPGs wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

100% agree. Super Mario as the most slight 3D. I can't see any at all on Mario Kart 3DS. Star Fox 64's 3D looks ok, but not good. Revelations' 3D is just barely noticeable, the Ocarina Of Time was is hardly noticeable either. Let's hope the actual games have better 3D! I suppose OOT has good 3D, yet the trailer dosen't, so it might just be the full 3D hasn't been added for the trailers, and, in a sense it's kind of fake 3D if you get what i mean....... you don't do you?

I think Mario Kart's 3D is great and very noticeable, especially during the glider segments. All the others are merely some added depth but Kart actually has some pop out effects that I find really impressive. It's so funny how it seems like so many people see these 3D images differently. I think that's one reason why the 3DS hasn't set the world on fire yet — too many differing opinions because too many people are seeing something different

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

MAddogz

TheAmazingRaccoon wrote:

It isn't possible to change the region if u are German. My 3DS was set to UK until the Eshop started, from there on I was bound to the german Eshop. Same on Wii, I don't know which update it was, I think the 2nd or 3rd, that eliminated that feature in order to connect to the Shop Channel.

Both games have a rating (rated 18), that means it is allowed to advertise and sell the game to anyone over 18.
Both games are not on the index, so advertising is allowed. The 3DS has parental controls, so there should be no reason, why Nintendo of Germany doesn't let us download them if the parental controls allow it!!! It is not against the law to advertise games rated 18 in Germany. Games that are on the index are illegal to advertise. Big difference...

[/url]

[url=http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=MAddogz]MAddogz's Backloggery

Thoughts are free, who can guess them?
They flee by like nocturnal shadows.
No man can know them, no hunter can shoot them,
with powder and lea...

6ch6ris6

TheAmazingRaccoon wrote:

it doesnt work. i can only change to other "pal" regions like inside of europe or australia or some wicked africanstates i never heared of before.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

rolLTheDice

Only yesterday i've ask-mailed Nintendo about the abscence of the trailers for RE and MGS in Germany.
In it i asked if there was a reason why these trailers aren't available here and if there is another possibility to download 'em without risking inconsistencies with the system (with StreetPass and the eShop for example).
Now i've gotten an answer.

All they're saying is that they don't know if or when these videos will be published in the German eShop channel.

So while i got a really quick answer i still don't officially know why they aren't there now.
And maybe they didn't quite get the part about another possibility to get 'em. I didn't make myself perfectly clear in that part of the mail.

About the other trailers: As many stated before they only give you a glimpse of the 3D effects. In "Ocarina" they're looking much better than in its E3 trailer. Still better than nothing though.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Birdman

Just a heads-up for NA users: I checked the eShop a few minutes ago, and they are no longer available to download from the eShop. However, if you previously downloaded them and have since removed them, you can re-download them by going to "Settings/Other," and then to "Your Downloads," and once you find them, you should see an option that says Redownload. It also works for the Green Lantern Trailer, which has also been removed.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

CapnKael

The Yoshi cameo in the MGS3 trailer made me lol.

Nintendo Network ID: CapnKael
Check out my chiptune music: http://world1-2.bandcamp.com/

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1084-4789 | Nintendo Network ID: CapnKael | Twitter:

Alpha2797

I thought the Kid Icarus trailer was amazing. The 3D was excellent!

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

yoyogamer

Birdman13 wrote:

Just a heads-up for NA users: I checked the eShop a few minutes ago, and they are no longer available to download from the eShop. However, if you previously downloaded them and have since removed them, you can re-download them by going to "Settings/Other," and then to "Your Downloads," and once you find them, you should see an option that says Redownload. It also works for the Green Lantern Trailer, which has also been removed.

Good to know.

This is a signature.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.