Forums

Topic: E3 Nintendo 3DS Trailers on eShop now. Reactions?

Posts 101 to 120 of 138

Retro_on_theGo

^I'm sure the 3D will be much better for those games in the final product. Keep in mind Corbie could have been playing levels in those games that weren't in the trailer. The 3D effect could be amazing in those levels. Plus there's still plenty of time left for both of them so Nintendo can definitely spice up the 3D before the release.
Completely agree with you on the part where Mario jumps up toward the screen.

6ch6ris6

the_shredder wrote:

Would love to see the trailers but nintendo of europe won't get their finger out and make them avalible in europe, but we did get the green lantern trailer.

i dont have any green lantern trailer in my eshop. (germany)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

FriedSquid

It would've been better if they didn't take so long to download, considering the quality isn't as good as I had imagined. But, at least I don't watch them much. I only have them all to look at so I can quench my longing thirst for 3DS games. ^^

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Hardy83

Is this natural 3D? I watched all the trailers and something seemed off. It was as if they were forced 3D. You know what I mean, where the video isn't originally 3D and it's shoehorned as 3D?

Could be me, but the 3D just seemed off to me. Which is weird, cause if I'm right it's really weird that Nintendo wouldn't record these game videos naturally in 3D.

Hardy83

tedster

I am so annoyed about no e3 videos in europe on e shop, there was a rumour that because of the failure of the nes in europe, we got it after usa and japan, over here the sega master system and the 8 bit pcs, outsold it, that nintendo did not have a very high opinion of europe, which is why we got consoles and games late, higher prices etc. I dont know if there is any truth to this, but something is wrong, every day i check the e shop for the e3 videos, i have given up emailing nintendo about this as they do not reply,

tedster

Sherlock

How do you rate videos?

3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Mr_DSi

To rate titles, you need to have played them for at least an hour. Then you can press the menu button on the eShop's top left section and select "Rate Titles".

3DS: 3437-3059-8846
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lalalandtaco

pikku

Erm...Am I the only one who thinks Kid Icarus looks far too pixelly? I dunno, I think I might have to wait for reviews before getting it. Super Mario Luigi's Mansion 2, and Mario Kart all look fantastic though. Day one for me

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

pikku

NintyFan wrote:

Super Mario looked too pixelated in places, such as Mario looking blurry for a few moments, but it's a game that will have to make more polishing up so the final product would really look better. The same can be said for Luigi's Mansion 2.

I honestly didn't see any pixelation going on in the Super Mario video. But I saw a lot in luiggi's Mansion video actually. But I know that the gameplay in LM2 will be awesome, and the pixelation isn't really that bad, soI know it'll still be fun. But I'mstill not sold on Kid Icarus yet. hopefully that will change, cuz I want to want to play it. I really do.

Also, am I the only one who's had the video randomly turn off the 3D effect every once in a while? all you have to do is turn the 3D off then back on to fix it, but it's happened to me in the StarFox, Super Mario, and Metal Gear SOlid trailers so far.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

tedster

I got an email on 1606 from nintendo, as did many people saying we would be getting the e3 trailers on e shop in europe, they still have not shown up. If they do i hope we get all 10, and at the same time.

tedster

tedster

Its been over a week since nintendo of europe sent emails, saying we would get the e3 trailers here on e shop soon, how soon exactly, are they actually playing for time, or something.

tedster

Terave

Man, i friggin' hate this! Still not out in EU here! I'm as well jealous on you guys... >_<

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Raptor78

tedster wrote:

Its been over a week since nintendo of europe sent emails, saying we would get the e3 trailers here on e shop soon, how soon exactly, are they actually playing for time, or something.

We will get the e3 games before we get the trailers at this rate. lol
...seriously though, were are the d@mn trailers

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

Terave

Not in de EU and UK eShop apparently...

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Phoenix_S117

I thought most of the trailers were awesome. I'm not a big fan of MGS or RE, though, so I'm not sold on those yet. But Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, and Super Mario were really impressive. I am excited. Luigi's Mansion wasn't as spectacular but I love the gameplay, so I am going to get that one as well.

Phoenix_S117

IanMage

I don't think these trailers show the same visual quality of the actual games. They've obviously been compressed. The Luigi's Mansion 2 trailer, for example, has some bad frame rate problems when Luigi is vacuuming up ghosts. If you watch someone play a demo at E3, such as Luigi's Mansion 2, the game definitely appears much smoother.

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

komicturtle

Yeah, that's another thing-

The 3D Depth slider's position makes NO difference so the game may indeed look much much better (the OoT Trailer looked good on 3DS but having the game and playing- it looks much better).

komicturtle

BigBluePanda

And the first half are finally avaliable in Europe

Downloading them now as I speak!

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Late

I'm downloading as well Mario Kart and Resident Evil downloaded, Starfox is next.
Offtopic: I hate the fact that I have to change my country to UK to get my Wii and 3DS to connect into Club Nintendo as for some reason they don't have Club Nintendo stuff here in Finland...

EDIT: Watched all of them. Nothing too special but it was nice to see these in 3D and it's a good way to show those games to a friend.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.