Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011 17:16 BST
This topic may have been covered before but I can't find it...when downloading DSiWare games to the 3DS do they save to the SD card or the system memory?
Bow ties are cool - The Doctor
2. Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011 17:29 BST
System memory it is.
Changed name: Old name was JDT!Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496
3. Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011 18:02 BST
Not having it on me at the moment, but how many games can the system memory theoretically hold?
4. Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011 18:11 BST
About 15 give or take a few depending on size. Unfortunately its the same situation as with DSi because they can be stored on SD but not played off the SD. One of the biggest oversights of the 3DS IMO.
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
5. Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011 18:15 BST
So you can store it on the SD card but if you want to play it you copy it onto the system memory?
6. Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011 18:58 BST
@MERG - Exactly. Just be sure to re-copy a game you've been playing from the system memory to the SD card to avoid losing your save data.
7. Posted: Fri 29th Jul 2011 19:05 BST