Forums

Topic: Dragon ball 3DS

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

GarchompPit

The 3DS is getting to his 2nd year but we didnt get a Dragon Ball game.The only thing about DB is a card game (Dragon ball Heroes a arcade in Japan) ported in 3D
for the 3DS but i dont think is going to be released on the West.So why not Namco try to make a good 3D fighting DBZ game.Well the story is gonna be the same of course but the 3DS have the capabilities on graphics and animated cutscenes.They were 1000 games on other consoles why not on 3DS??

Edited on by Waluigi

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

Coolysouthkid

amd1999 wrote:

The 3DS is getting to his 2nd year but we didnt get a Dragon Ball game.The only thing about DB is a card game (Dragon ball Heroes a arcade in Japan) ported in 3D
for the 3DS but i dont think is going to be released on the West.So why not Namco try to make a good 3D fighting DBZ game.Well the story is gonna be the same of course but the 3DS have the capabilities on graphics and animated cutscenes.They were 1000 games on other consoles why not on 3DS??

Weird thing is I'm pretty sure they said we were getting a DBZ 3DS game way back in 2010. I would love a something Super Sonic Warriors style

Coolysouthkid

Twitter:

GarchompPit

Yes the only mention a dbz game on E3 of 2010 but never say something else since then

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

NImH

I liked DB Origins on the DS. I'd love to see an expanded, explorable quest, befitting of DB's first season!
...oooh! and a nimbus cloud mini game in stereoscopic 3D!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

RodSD64

Dragon Ball Origins on the DS is one of the worst games I've played on my whole life.

RodSD64

Rizsparky

Rod64 wrote:

Dragon Ball Origins on the DS is one of the worst games I've played on my whole life.

Good job nobody cares...

Supersonic Warriors 3DS would be pretty good, ultimate moves in 3D would be amazing.

Rizsparky

Doge

I think another dbz side scroller beat um up would be fun

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Doge

I think another dbz side scroller beat um up would be fun

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GarchompPit

Rizsparky wrote:

Rod64 wrote:

Dragon Ball Origins on the DS is one of the worst games I've played on my whole life.

Good job nobody cares...

Supersonic Warriors 3DS would be pretty good, ultimate moves in 3D would be amazing.

I loved supersonic warriors 1 on the GBA.Great ultimates!

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

moomoo

Rod64 wrote:

Dragon Ball Origins on the DS is one of the worst games I've played on my whole life.

Then you must only play very good games, because I was under the impression that it was a pretty solid game.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

GarchompPit

CanisWolfred wrote:

I want another beat 'em up like Legacy of Goku 2. Now that was a fantastic licensed game.

Well i think Goku's Legacy 1 and 2 sucks and Buu's Fury was one of the best GBA titles (beside Mario advaced game,Pokemon etc.).MY opinion!

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

amd1999 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I want another beat 'em up like Legacy of Goku 2. Now that was a fantastic licensed game.

Well i think Goku's Legacy 1 and 2 sucks and Buu's Fury was one of the best GBA titles (beside Mario advaced game,Pokemon etc.).MY opinion!

And your opinion is horrible, good sir.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

HaastMK7

I will look forward to getting this game if it has good game play, good graphics and possibly Some Online features/play.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

NImH

This is a hilarious thread... cheeky monkeys. I also really liked Dragonball Advance Adventure. A 3D side scroller like that would be a necessity on my 3DS.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

GarchompPit

NImH wrote:

This is a hilarious thread... cheeky monkeys. I also really liked Dragonball Advance Adventure. A 3D side scroller like that would be a necessity on my 3DS.

I totally forgot about that game!Oh my GLOB,It was an awesome 2D sidescroller game might play it right now if the cartridge still works!!!

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

Bobhobob

When are we going to get news of this?
Honestly I think it would be cool if it was a 3D fighter where you have to collect the dragon balls to stop [insert threat here], etc, etc, etc

is rly good

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

GarchompPit

Bobhobob wrote:

When are we going to get news of this?
Honestly I think it would be cool if it was a 3D fighter where you have to collect the dragon balls to stop [insert threat here], etc, etc, etc

If is going to be a 3D fighter it has to be close to Budokai Tenkaichi 3 gameplay and features because the game has huge story,good graphics,130+ characters.......

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

I'd rather another game like Advanced Adventure. IMO, that's still the best Dragon Ball game.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.