Forums

Topic: Don't Know Whether To Buy a 3DS

Posts 41 to 50 of 50

sykotek

robbiemactavish wrote:

...i can only think of one game i want for it if i got it today... LOZ OoT.
Ill just wait to see if kid icarus, luigis mansion, starfox ect are enough for me to buy one

Good call, no point in buying one yet if there aren't any games out that you're personally interested in. It'll get cheaper, the games will too, and there will be new versions/colors released later on.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Alpha2797

hey sykotek, if you want loz oot then you should buy it soon. nintendo sent stores very low quantities of this game. a gamestop guy told me that if you don't buy it new now, chances are you're not gonna buy it new.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

Raptor78

@NyanCat is just a troll that only signed up a couple of days ago anyway so I wouldnt count on the comment he/she posted.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

GreatManaTree

"In the Face"...Raptor78!!! Nintendo is like a religion...whatever people say;it doesn't matter.PSP Vita will blow the 3DS away in every way...probably,in time,they will add 3d to the Vita!But there's one big difference here;..Nintendo can make something brilliant out of crap....the others bring out brilliant machines,and make crap!...Haha...How's that! ps;I own all the consoles.....,

GreatManaTree

sykotek

@Alpha2797: I think your comment was meant for robbiemactavish, I have already bought LoZ, 2 copies in fact, one for me and one for my special lady friend.

@GreatManaTree: I don't care too much for guesses on how awesome or not a system that is not yet released will be, I mean, time will tell, but I just wanted to point out that the specs are likely set for Vita, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for 3D being added to the system unless you mean 3D with glasses.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Terave

And yes, you don't buy the 3DS for ONLY the 3D. You buy it for the games, (which are going to be awesome) some nice features and oh, don't forget it's Ninty what we're talking about: My 3DS fell on the ground, but without any scratch or whatever. And about the ones who say that the 3D is not popping out.. It's not meant to do that...

Buy if you have money and like the Nintendo games/consoles, but don't buy if you're only here to support the Vita.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

GreatManaTree

I want to say sorry about my previous comment on this topic!I don't want to offend anyone.By saying;Nintendo is like a religion,i mean;Nintendo is sort of a way of life.You love it,or hate it.And there is nothing wrong with Sony or Microsoft games.But i think there is a lack of good platformers and rpg's.Like i said;i own(ed)them all,and i am seriously swinging between the 3 brands.
I just got fed up with the old low resolution graphics of the Wii and DS,and sold them to buy a PS3,XBox360 and PSP.But later on i regret about that.My 3DS comes tomorrow and i am saving money for the WiiU...the machine,i was waiting for,for about 5 years.But everytime Nintendo comes with new stuff,the other two come with something 10 times powerful:(But i am happy now...i'll stick with Nintendo,and start to build a collection,instead of selling.About the Vita;..I seriously think they will add 3d,because the new mobile phones come with the 3DS technology,so...without glasses.Anyway;respect for all the people who take the effort to share their thoughts!

Edited on by GreatManaTree

GreatManaTree

RoyalBlur

JDT wrote:

And yes, you don't buy the 3DS for ONLY the 3D. You buy it for the games, (which are going to be awesome) some nice features and oh, don't forget it's Ninty what we're talking about: My 3DS fell on the ground, but without any scratch or whatever. And about the ones who say that the 3D is not popping out.. It's not meant to do that...

Buy if you have money and like the Nintendo games/consoles, but don't buy if you're only here to support the Vita.

Well I must disagree. I bought the 3DS because it's 3D without the glasses. Despicable Me and T.Burton's Alice in Wonderland were the first movies I've ever seen in 3D and boy did I love it! Thus, it was only natural for me to want to play with Mario in 3D although it was the epic Kid Icarus Uprising trailer from E3 2010 that quite literally sold me on the 3DS.

BTW let's try to avoid a console war. Graphics are nothing if good game play and a good story line are lacking. While I'm quite impressed with the graphical capabilities of both the Nintendo 3DS and the PSVita I'll still play my Wii although some foolish people are saying that the home console who's graphics are behind those of a handheld is a losing home console I beg to differ with them. It's all about enjoyment. BTW we've got the WiiU on the way and we know it's graphics are going to be epic.

Furthermore, the Wii's graphics are fine by me. I don't really see why people complained so much about the Wii's graphics as they weren't pathetic and old schoolish. The graphics of the Wii are quite respectable and I was filled with wonder and admiration of the graphics of Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 on the Wii. What's with all the complaining?

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

GreatManaTree

Sorry,TokyoRed!You are right!But i bought the xbox360 from the start,and when you are used to those graphics,its very hard to be happy with old generation graphics.And i never liked the Wii controllers.I prefer a classic one,and if better a WiiU one!Man,that thing is awesome!I hope Nintendo will stick to the design....I only hope that they will sell them seperately in the future,because when it breaks,we have to buy a new console....

GreatManaTree

Papa_Godzilla

with time, i found out that most games i liked to play many times, or those i remember the most werent necessarly those with high end graphics, but more those with incredible gameplay or innovative ideas.

nintendo gave me the most of these titles, and thats why i stick with them for the handheld world.
for consoles, i would rather go with sony first.
but in the end, the games make the console. i would tell you to wait for the end of the year if you can, and see all the wonderful titles coming on the 3ds. spare money, buy a bulk of them, like mario, mariokart,kid icarus,starfox and a bunch of dsiwares like cave story,plants vs zombies or shantae.

Papa_Godzilla

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.