Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Posts 161 to 180 of 276

Ralizah

So, does this game appear on the eshop the same day as the retail release? Will I be able to download it come this Friday?

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

So, does this game appear on the eshop the same day as the retail release? Will I be able to download it come this Friday?

It will be available at midnight after tomorrow at eastern standard time no matter where in the US you live!

Oh and you will be looking at a two hour (+) download at best. Im just going to put it in sleep mode and wake up to owning the game. After a 2 hour dl at 2 in the morning here is just past my bed time. I am old afterall!

Ive should've asked you a while ago but would you like to trade friend codes?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperSah

Got my copy!

OldMan-Tech, if you'd like, you may add me. Code's in my signature.

Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) - Mario Kart 7 - Colors! 3D

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2273-6142 | Twitter:

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

It will be available at midnight after tomorrow at eastern standard time no matter where in the US you live!

Oh and you will be looking at a two hour (+) download at best. Im just going to put it in sleep mode and wake up to owning the game. After a 2 hour dl at 2 in the morning here is just past my bed time. I am old afterall!

Ive should've asked you a while ago but would you like to trade friend codes?

It downloads in sleep mode? Excellent. I have satellite internet, though, so I hope the download doesn't cancel half-way through.

Sure.
My code is 3351-4294-3552.

I'll go ahead and add you now.

Edited on by Ralizah

WebHead

I have the Wii version, debating whether or not to get this version...

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

SuperSah

Playing on 3DS is AWESOME!

Lucky to get my copy early, and it pays off! Colourful, rich graphics, tight controls. Brilliant.

noname001

I've read some reviews saying there can be occasional slowdown, some reviews say there isn't any. Have you seen any? And is it only with 3D on?

noname001

NinChocolate

Downloading @ midnight!! Woot!

NinChocolate

Undead_terror

I don't think I will get the game, but you guys remember about donkey kong original edition they had back months ago?

Don't you think that they should of give it out as a pre order bonus or something? I think they should of...but at least I already got the game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Anybody else having a hard time signing in to the eshop? I hope they get this fixed before midnight!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Anybody else having a hard time signing in to the eshop? I hope they get this fixed before midnight!!

Signs in fine for me. :/

NinChocolate

It's 9pm here on the west coast. Downloading now! I've never played this so excited! I hope it's not too difficult for me to finish as I have terrible gaming skills sometimes XD

NinChocolate

Spoony_Tech

Well at the time of my last post it wasn't signing in for me. As for right now the dl is barely moving. Definitely a 2+ hour dl!

MERG said:

Peachy

Apparently Best Buy is offering a free 3DS download of Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels when you buy a physical copy.

EDIT: When you pre-order. Well, there's a few hours left I guess :/

Edited on by Peachy

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

holchasaur

Vahana wrote:

Apparently Best Buy is offering a free 3DS download of Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels when you buy a physical copy.

EDIT: When you pre-order. Well, there's a few hours left I guess :/

This is the route I went.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

rohan3dd

downloading... for over an hour, but it's almost done

Edited on by rohan3dd

rohan3dd

3DS Friend Code: 4785-8790-8428 | Nintendo Network ID: rohan3d

Ralizah

Just started downloading. Pray for its success, as our internet sucks!

Edited on by Ralizah

Peach64

I played the first level last time, and I'm happy to say I saw no sign of the 'technical mess' that everyone was reporting after the recent 3DS media day. Sure, the drop to 30 FPS is noticeable, but there's not constant slow down like everyone was talking about.

Peach64

Yai

Having never touched the Wii version I am surprised how faithful this is to the SNES game. Love the controls and the remixes of classic tunes. Also the first level at the start was just great. That was for sure a throwback to the original.

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

SuperSah

There IS occasional slowdown, but nothing that hinders the experience.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic