3DS Forum

Topic: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Showing 141 to 160 of 299

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

141. Posted:

A new level based on each world, apparently.
Untitled

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

142. Posted:

Awesome they added a world 9

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

143. Posted:

I wonder if it'll have a 9th boss now.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

144. Posted:

King K Rool :)

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

145. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

A new level based on each world, apparently.
Untitled

Darn...they just knew that if they added new levels, I'd be enticed to purchase this game. I always wished the golden temple was longer than one level; looks like now I get my wish. Also, I'm curious because in the Wii version world 9 was the golden temple. Do you think this new world is actually an expansion to the golden temple? If so, do you guys think that last level in the pic is the same one from the Wii version?

Edit: I'm also sad it looks like the cave level is a minecart one...I was so excited to get to the cave world in the Wii version, but then I was slightly disappointed when I found out they were all minecart and rocket levels. :'(

Edited on by MasterWario

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

146. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

A new level based on each world, apparently.
Untitled

Darn...they just knew that if they added new levels, I'd be enticed to purchase this game. I always wished the golden temple was longer than one level; looks like now I get my wish. Also, I'm curious because in the Wii version world 9 was the golden temple. Do you think this new world is actually an expansion to the golden temple? If so, do you guys think that last level in the pic is the same one from the Wii version?

Edit: I'm also sad it looks like the cave level is a minecart one...I was so excited to get to the cave world in the Wii version, but then I was slightly disappointed when I found out they were all minecart and rocket levels. :'(

Yeah, this does look to be an expansion of the Golden Temple. I'm glad about that, that part of the game was quite a let down in the Wii version of the game.

I do wish they had some of the old Golden Temple level concepts, the ones shown here:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/hitting-an-anti-...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Would have loved to see the Paper Mario style Donkey Kong level or the Mario parodies. Or the Virtual Boy like mine cart level.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PuzzleMaster7

147. Posted:

If you're looking for a great deal for the game in the U.S., I'd suggest that you pre-order it on Newegg. If you enter in the following promo code, you'll save $7.00 off your purchase bringing it to a total of $27.99. Plus, there's free shipping!
Promo code: EMCXSVR222

There is no puzzle without a solution!
Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphys

148. Posted:

Intend-to-buy is up on the NA Club Nintendo.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

julienpoo

149. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

I do wish they had some of the old Golden Temple level concepts, the ones shown here:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/hitting-an-anti-...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Would have loved to see the Paper Mario style Donkey Kong level or the Mario parodies. Or the Virtual Boy like mine cart level.

They look great yes, never seen them before, thanks
Untitled

I'm excited for this game cause I didnt play it on the Wii and it seems a well polished title. But it's sad they didn't go for a new game... The game isn't even old and you can play it already on Wii. I wish they used the talent of Monster Games for something else...

Edited on by julienpoo

4339 - 3832 - 3544 Let me know if you add me

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

150. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

King K Rool :)

And then after you defeat him he says something along the lines of, "Confound you stupid ape! I'll be back, and when I do, I'll smash you into oblivion!"

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

151. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

King K Rool :)

And then after you defeat him he says something along the lines of, "Confound you stupid ape! I'll be back, and when I do, I'll smash you into oblivion!"

And now that you've said that, the probability of all that happening has been reduced to 0%...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

152. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

King K Rool :)

And then after you defeat him he says something along the lines of, "Confound you stupid ape! I'll be back, and when I do, I'll smash you into oblivion!"

Is this from something in particular? Sounds like it's from somewhere (or referencing something) but I have no idea, unless you're talking about King K. Rool being in Smash Bros.

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

153. Posted:

I want 10 cents for everyone that shakes their system to roll or blow! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

154. Posted:

@Tech
That happens to me when I play New Super Mario Bros. I'm just too used to the Wii version I guess :$

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

k8sMum

155. Posted:

i am ok with the addition of 'new mode' as long as original difficulty is available, which it is. my 7 yr old grandson with no DKC experience can start out on easy and i can play regular. danny will probably only play easy for a little while: he's made it to The Secret Mine in Luigi's Mansion 2 all on his own. only caught like 3 boos, but man! i am sooooo proud of him.

gotta keep those gaming genes in the pool. :D

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

156. Posted:

Since there is going to be a new world, I guess I'll double-dip after all. Very clever move, Nintendo.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LunaticPandora

157. Posted:

Dev wrote:

A new level based on each world, apparently.
Untitled

looks awesome, but i wish they hadn't spoiled it. now i know what each of those levels are (roughly) going to be like.

LunaticPandora

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

158. Posted:

Found out 2 things about this game toady. One GameStop has a digital download pre order for this and 2 is the price is only 34.99. I'm so glad that its not 39.99.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkLloyd

159. Posted:

so the reason to rebuy this would be the extra levels the mention few post above me?

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

160. Posted:

DarkLloyd wrote:

so the reason to rebuy this would be the extra levels the mention few post above me?

And it's in.....

3 D!!!!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.