Forums

Topic: Deleted 160 hours of MH Generations

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

KingKahFai

Hi guys I am so upset and sincerely hope I can get an answer here. So what happened was my 3DS screen blacked out and displayed an error message "An error has occured. Hold down power button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again"

Photo can be viewed here: https://ibb.co/ejVkfK

It only happens when I enter the loading screen to another area in MH Gen. Tried to create a new character to check if my previous save file was damaged. New character had same issue. I tried the painstaking last resort of deleting all my save data for MH Gen and start afresh, but same error message pops up. Tried other catridge games and there were no problems at all.

What's wrong here? Is my cartridge faulty? Is there a problem with Monster Hunter Generation in 3DS that I'm not aware of? I recently downloaded some firmware updates from e-shop, so I'm not sure if that's the problem or my cartridge. I'm very willing to ditch the cartridge and download MH Gen digitally on e-shop. But I'm not even sure if this problem will occur again. I have no problems with my other games right now.

Please advise me kind souls

KingKahFai

JaxonH

Have you in any way hacked your system or used powersaves?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Eel

The funny part is that you probably didn't need to delete the save data. Since it's not tied to the cartridge.

The second cartridge, and the transfer tool to ultimate, would've probably been able to read it just fine.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

KingKahFai

No I didn't hack my 3DS. I realised alot of people are having this problem too in very random occurences for different games and console functions. Watch the video and read the comments here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40K-jJ4V1Nc

Sigh.....I still can't find a solution. Turned off my wifi and it doesn't work either.

KingKahFai

mordecai

Dang dude

mordecai

Eel

@mordecai please don't revive threads if you have nothing worthwhile to add. It kinda clutters the forum page and confuses people who think there are new active threads.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.