Forums

Topic: Dead or Alive vs. BlazBlue

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

SageofShadow

This is my first post on the forums. Hello everyone! It is nice to be around Nintendo fans.

Well, my main concern for writing this thread is that I am thinking about trading in SSFIV for either BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 or Dead or Alive: Dimensions. I seek input from players that have played both games or played either one. Which game has more content and worth the trade in?

SageofShadow

armoredghor

Welcome, I've been playind DOAD but not BB. 25 characters, multilayered levels and destructible objects. 5 hour campaign, 6 arcade modes, online multiplayer, streetpass battles-you fight an AI version of anyone you cross paths with, extra outfits until the end of july, characters are based on fighting styles- wrestling, karate, mugen tenshin, etc. & tag mode. I don't know what else to tell you.

armoredghor

SteamMistwalker

I havent played blaz, but DOA is wicked, i enjoyed the story mode (lots of cut scenes) the fighting is awesome, i love the impact of the hits, it just feels satisfying! looking forward to some opinions from ppl who have played blaz !

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571
Nintendo ID: Steamerz
Let me know if u add me and ill add u!

LordJumpMad

Hello newbie, and welcome to Nintendo Life.
And also, is BlazBlue even out yet for the 3DS?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

LordJumpMad wrote:

Hello newbie, and welcome to Nintendo Life.
And also, is BlazBlue even out yet for the 3DS?

It is in America but not yet in Europe.

SageofShadow

Remind me because I cannot recall, but you can move around in the 3D environments in DOA, right? Similarly to Soul Calibur where you can move around in the environment and not like SSFIV/BlazBlue, where you can only fight in 2D.

SageofShadow

FonistofCruxis

You can't move freely around the arena in DoA. You still only move left and right but you can press forward on the circle pad to move around your opponent. Watch some videos to see how it plays out.

theblackdragon

Welcome to Nintendo Life, SageofShadow. We have recommendations threads in each section of the forums in which you may ask which of (insert game titles here) you should purchase. The 3DS recommendations thread is here if you'd like to use it to ask for further opinions. Thank you :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.