Forums

Topic: Dead or Alive Dimensions Samus playable?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Azikira

Ive read in some of the previews that both Samus and Ridley are making appearances in the game, and in the descriptions it says you can play as brand new characters. So im wondering if Samus (or ridley) will be playable as characters. I wasnt planning on buying DOA:D, but Metroid is one of my absolute favorite series', and I will buy it day 1 if she is playable.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
I also have a "Let's Play" YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/AzikiraFoxclaw

Azikira

Suckish, im not getting it then.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
I also have a "Let's Play" YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/AzikiraFoxclaw

komicturtle

Mickeymac wrote:

Azikira wrote:

No.

Suckish, im not getting it then.

You shouldn't dismiss the game just because Samus is (unfortunately) unplayable. I'm sure the game is still great even without her.

Yet, I do agree with those saying that she should have been in it as a playable character. Missed potential but not a big whoop.

Edited on by James

komicturtle

Azikira

komicturtle92 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Azikira wrote:

No.

Suckish, im not getting it then.

You shouldn't dismiss the game just because Samus is (unfortunately) unplayable. I'm sure the game is still great even without her.

Yet, I do agree with those saying that she should have been in it as a playable character. Missed potential but not a big whoop.

I dont like Dead or Alive games at all, but if Samus was playable I would totally disregard my dislike for the series and buy it day 1.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
I also have a "Let's Play" YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/AzikiraFoxclaw

Scarlet

It's been announced that she won't be playable, but they still might throw a curve-ball and include her as a secret hidden character. It seems that the reaction to her not being included [only seen as a cameo] has been universally awful; almost everyone loves the character - at this point, it's a sin not to make her playable. I imagine that Team Ninja are going to lose a lot of sales because of this.

http://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Scarlet

Nintendo Network ID: katarra

The_Fox

Kat wrote:

It's been announced that she won't be playable, but they still might throw a curve-ball and include her as a secret hidden character. It seems that the reaction to her not being included [only seen as a cameo] has been universally awful; almost everyone loves the character - at this point, it's a sin not to make her playable. I imagine that Team Ninja are going to lose a lot of sales because of this.

It's not up to Team Ninja. They can't put her in the game unless Nintendo gives the OK.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

LightSamus

I loved Other M, but a lot of other long time Metroid fans didn't like it. Maybe Nintendo (or Team Ninja?) decided not to make Samus a playable character from fear of "you're doing it wrong!!" all over again, from the fans..?

LightSamus

armoredghor

The game's already out in Japan. If she was playable, we probably would've heard of it by now.

armoredghor

Azikira

armoredghor wrote:

The game's already out in Japan. If she was playable, we probably would've heard of it by now.

Thus I will not be getting this game. At all.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
I also have a "Let's Play" YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/AzikiraFoxclaw

Tops

When's it coming out in North America? I would love to see Samus in it but I will probably get it either way.

Tops

SlyGuy29

armoredghor wrote:

The game's already out in Japan. If she was playable, we probably would've heard of it by now.

They could have her as DLC later.

"HEY DUDES, THANKS FOR RESCUING ME. LET'S GO FOR A BURGER.... HA! HA! HA! HA!" President Ronnie.

Oregano

It's not out in Japan, it got delayed. It's possible they could make Samus playable in that time but very doubtful.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

Scarlet

The+Fox wrote:

It's not up to Team Ninja. They can't put her in the game unless Nintendo gives the OK.

Nintendo must have given them the okay already, because she's in the game [albeit only as a cameo].

The only reason I can think of for not making Samus playable is that she may be short-listed as a character in a planned first-party fighter [SSB?].

Edited on by Scarlet

http://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Scarlet

Nintendo Network ID: katarra

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic