3DS Forum

Topic: Confirmed $249.99 price and a release of March 27th thoughts

Showing 81 to 85 of 85

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

81. Posted:

Sakurai is hoping for Kid Icarus Uprising to be a launch title. Let's hope by then it is.

And if it isn't and Pilotwings is available, I'll choose that.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

geek-master

82. Posted:

im intrested in buying one just for the sake of dsihub. i have been a mod at dsihub long enouth not to upgrade to the proper unit to do dsihub on when the time is right. that too and the graphics this unit offers.
(pica200 is what im talking about) 3D graphics i will use sometimes. other than that i absolutley adore the 1 friend code online system. hopefully we can deck are mii's out with all types of clothing from difrent games we play. in other news i think nintendo will follow up to sonys agressive $10 priceing plan for games.

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

GameInfinite

83. Posted:

http://www.zavvi.com/10307634.html Pre-order this because it is much less money!!!!

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

84. Posted:

It wasn't the best price and the sales weren't too good...so glad I got it when it dropped to $170. Although, I wish they'd make those dang Ambassador games available in eShop soon.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

Gioku

85. Posted:

Why why why would you revive this thread, of all things? This thread lost its relevance a long, long time ago...

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.