3DS Forum

Topic: Confirmed $249.99 price and a release of March 27th thoughts

Showing 41 to 60 of 85

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

41. Posted:

According to the press conference, there are 3 confirmed games for launch day in NA. More games are likely come out on launch day, but it hasn't been confirmed with the individual devs if the games will be ready in time. That's where that list of 3 is coming from.

Edited on by Token_Girl

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

42. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

@komicturtle92 Do you have a source for these "10 launch games"?

Well, when I went to Gamestop to pre-order my 3DS, the person told me about 5 games that were supposed to launch with the 3DS supposedly. But I'm sure just '3' games is all. Plus, the fact that the article mentioned two companies and three games that were UNRELATED to the companies mentioned. So, I think it's pretty obvious...

And 3 games at launch? You know that's rediculous if that was ACTUALLY true. As Token Girl mentioned, it's what's been announced so far.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

43. Posted:

I like the price. It's reasonable for such a powerful console and interest in the Nintendo 3DS have rejuvenated.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

44. Posted:

Yeah I'm sure we'll get more than just 3 games, I was kinda confused at the 3 launch games thing too...I just hope one of the launch games will be Mario Kart at least...I'm still debating on OoT, I have doubts about Paper Mario now though...ah well, I can wait. (well, no I can't...but yeah. xD)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

45. Posted:

Which 3 games would that be?

The 3 different versions of nintendogs + cats ?

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

46. Posted:

Yeah, I am confused about this 3 launch title thing too.

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

47. Posted:

@Bellgoriiing Paper Mario is the only thing that makes me want to buy a 3DS. Other than that, I don't really feel like getting one right away.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

ianmage1

48. Posted:

The price is perfect, although I probably would have bought it if it was $300. I do wish that the red color would be available at launch and that Kid Icarus would be a launch title. I'm really worried that the launch games will sell out and become just as hard to find as the 3DS will be for those who didn't preorder. Luckily for me, I preordered. :)

Edited on by ianmage1

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage

R-L-A-George

49. Posted:

I was a tad down but after watching video, its totally worth it and all the features are released now. So it more desirable.

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

50. Posted:

supernin10do wrote:

The price is perfect, although I probably would have bought it if it was $300. I do wish that the red color would be available at launch and that Kid Icarus would be a launch title. I'm really worried that the launch games will sell out and become just as hard to find as the 3DS will be for those who didn't preorder. Luckily for me, I preordered. :)

I was actually kinda hoping the black one had a mix of red in it...it was on their website before, but from the new images, looks like its out.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

51. Posted:

Glad the price isn't as high as $300 and glad for a respectable launch date. Let's do this!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

52. Posted:

And which color are you all getting?

Me, Aqua Blue :D

Wish Red was available to 'stare' at.. Expect Red and Purple to come out by years end as special editions :)

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

53. Posted:

....Dunno if I should give the new Nintendogs a new chance or not, lol...just read part of the description on the updated site..."or with the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, watch your puppy play on your own dining room table!" ...lol

AuthorMessage

armoredghor

54. Posted:

Thanks for clearing things up guy. btw @SKTTR I don't think we're gonna be getting multiple versions of nintendogs + cats. I think the DS version couldn't fit much on a single card so they split it up. I would say that they would release deluxe version but now they've promised dlc for 3ds in general so we'll probably get a few more options over the e store.

armoredghor

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

55. Posted:

Reasonable price, but I probably won't get it lauch day.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

56. Posted:

I'm going to feel guity paying that much money, on a Handheld console.

Hopfuly it comes with Free Nintendo points :)

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Hokori

57. Posted:

I want 1000NPs so I can get SML and Link's Awakening DX

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

58. Posted:

and The games are not going to be cheap......
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

59. Posted:

Considering what Super Street Fighter IV probably cost when it came out on home consoles...it's not that bad.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

60. Posted:

Yeah, $20 off the price of the PS3/360 versions with free DLC and 3Dness. I'd say that's pretty cheap. And $40 is lots cheaper than what I thought the price of the games was going to be anyway :3

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.