3DS Forum

Topic: Confirmed $249.99 price and a release of March 27th thoughts

Showing 21 to 40 of 85

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

21. Posted:

I agree with the price and launch date. Now I can hope for a pre-order so I might get it for my birthday in early April!

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

22. Posted:

I pre-ordered mine right after school today. I'll probably get Nintendogs + Cats at launch, and I'm hoping PilotWings comes shortly after launch.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

23. Posted:

Ima pre-ordering soon!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

24. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

So...did they say exactly what the launch titles were?...Only thing that kinda worries me. And apparently the black 3DS doesn't have a mix of red in it anymore...ah well.

Nintendo gave a "launch window" of games between the 3DS release and e3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

25. Posted:

I think I might wait for the price to drop and for them to make some improvments to it... I don't want to screw my vision up at such a young age. Sure it looks incredible and I do want it, but I just don't know if its worth it. Well I'll make up my mind sooner or later...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

26. Posted:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

I think I might wait for the price to drop and for them to make some improvments to it... I don't want to screw my vision up at such a young age. Sure it looks incredible and I do want it, but I just don't know if its worth it. Well I'll make up my mind sooner or later...

Ummmm, you are older then 6 correct? Because your eye muscles are already fully developed if you are and it will not ruin your eyes.

Edited on by RogueBologna

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

Mizore

27. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

So...did they say exactly what the launch titles were?...Only thing that kinda worries me. And apparently the black 3DS doesn't have a mix of red in it anymore...ah well.

Nintendo gave a "launch window" of games between the 3DS release and e3

Figures...I hope some of those "in the works" becomes a launch title...T_T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

hatty475

28. Posted:

Just pre ordered from Amazon. When deciding on a color, I realized that my GBA, GBA SP, and my DSi were all shades of blue. So I got the Aqua Blue 3DS.

Beethoven was right when he said it don't come easy.
Currently Learning: Electric Guitar
Bad Wolf

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

29. Posted:

I am preordering, but changing my order if a bundle pops up.

Only reason I'm preordering it is because I don't want it to turn out like the Wii...not being able to find it anywhere.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

30. Posted:

I'm pre-ordering. I'm sure I'll be able to scrounge up some money by then, and Gamestop will almost certainly have a
"get an extra x percent towards your 3DS with the trade in of your DSi" deal. The launch titles are a little weak though. Looks like I'm going to have to grab Super Street Figher IV due to lack of options.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

31. Posted:

Untitled

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

armoredghor

32. Posted:

can somebody please tell me where they're getting the 3 launch titles news. It's confusing. Thanks.

armoredghor

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

33. Posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

34. Posted:

Ha Ha, I just watched that episode today.

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

35. Posted:

Xkhaoz wrote:

Lemme hear you say YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

36. Posted:

peterifico wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Ummmm, you are older then 6 correct? Because your eye muscles are already fully developed if you are and it will not ruin your eyes.

No I'm 4. Obviously I'm joking, but what if they didn't realize something yet? I got OCD so I'm nervious about this stuff...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

37. Posted:

NintendoPurist87 wrote:

Xkhaoz wrote:

Lemme hear you say YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

(puts on sunglasses)

YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

38. Posted:

armoredghor wrote:

can somebody please tell me where they're getting the 3 launch titles news. It's confusing. Thanks.

People have misread the article. There are more games coming out at launch, at least 10.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Aviator

39. Posted:

@komicturtle92 Do you have a source for these "10 launch games"?

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

40. Posted:

For anyone who is interested, the Nintendo Channel on Wii (US) has been updated with several videos about the 3DS.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.