Forums

Topic: Confirmed $249.99 price and a release of March 27th thoughts

Posts 21 to 40 of 85

Wildvine53

I pre-ordered mine right after school today. I'll probably get Nintendogs + Cats at launch, and I'm hoping PilotWings comes shortly after launch.

Wildvine53

Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TheLZdragon

BellGoRiiing wrote:

So...did they say exactly what the launch titles were?...Only thing that kinda worries me. And apparently the black 3DS doesn't have a mix of red in it anymore...ah well.

Nintendo gave a "launch window" of games between the 3DS release and e3

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Funky_Gamer

I think I might wait for the price to drop and for them to make some improvments to it... I don't want to screw my vision up at such a young age. Sure it looks incredible and I do want it, but I just don't know if its worth it. Well I'll make up my mind sooner or later...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

RogueBologna

Funky+Gamer wrote:

I think I might wait for the price to drop and for them to make some improvments to it... I don't want to screw my vision up at such a young age. Sure it looks incredible and I do want it, but I just don't know if its worth it. Well I'll make up my mind sooner or later...

Ummmm, you are older then 6 correct? Because your eye muscles are already fully developed if you are and it will not ruin your eyes.

Edited on by RogueBologna

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

Joeynator3000

lz20XX wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

So...did they say exactly what the launch titles were?...Only thing that kinda worries me. And apparently the black 3DS doesn't have a mix of red in it anymore...ah well.

Nintendo gave a "launch window" of games between the 3DS release and e3

Figures...I hope some of those "in the works" becomes a launch title...T_T

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
A totally safe and not random link.
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

hatty475

Just pre ordered from Amazon. When deciding on a color, I realized that my GBA, GBA SP, and my DSi were all shades of blue. So I got the Aqua Blue 3DS.

Beethoven was right when he said it don't come easy.
Currently Learning: Electric Guitar
Bad Wolf

MetalMario

I am preordering, but changing my order if a bundle pops up.

Only reason I'm preordering it is because I don't want it to turn out like the Wii...not being able to find it anywhere.

Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Kid_A

I'm pre-ordering. I'm sure I'll be able to scrounge up some money by then, and Gamestop will almost certainly have a
"get an extra x percent towards your 3DS with the trade in of your DSi" deal. The launch titles are a little weak though. Looks like I'm going to have to grab Super Street Figher IV due to lack of options.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

armoredghor

can somebody please tell me where they're getting the 3 launch titles news. It's confusing. Thanks.

armoredghor

RogueBologna

Ha Ha, I just watched that episode today.

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

GamerZack87

Xkhaoz wrote:

Lemme hear you say YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Funky_Gamer

peterifico wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

I think I might wait for the price to drop and for them to make some improvments to it... I don't want to screw my vision up at such a young age. Sure it looks incredible and I do want it, but I just don't know if its worth it. Well I'll make up my mind sooner or later...

Ummmm, you are older then 6 correct? Because your eye muscles are already fully developed if you are and it will not ruin your eyes.

No I'm 4. Obviously I'm joking, but what if they didn't realize something yet? I got OCD so I'm nervious about this stuff...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

komicturtle

armoredghor wrote:

can somebody please tell me where they're getting the 3 launch titles news. It's confusing. Thanks.

People have misread the article. There are more games coming out at launch, at least 10.

komicturtle

Aviator

@komicturtle92 Do you have a source for these "10 launch games"?

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

Ecto-1

For anyone who is interested, the Nintendo Channel on Wii (US) has been updated with several videos about the 3DS.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Top

Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.