Forums

Topic: Concern: Where's the hype for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

Posts 141 to 148 of 148

Blast

Morphbug wrote:

Outside of very little of Kanto and even less of Jotho, all pokemon regions are as linear as they can be.

You've never explored Pokemon Platinum's Sinnoh region, huh? THAT was a region that encouraged exploring!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Blast wrote:

What kills me is that there is literally so much potential in the Pokemon games. Like honestly.. we could be having epic tales of betrayal, romance, power, friendship, etc while staying true to what makes a Pokemon game awesome. If Gamefreak is too afraid to do stuff like this then they need to do a spinoff series for Wii U or 3DS.

Well would the stories you thinking off be cannon? I do like this idea as long as it doesnt turn into a final fantasy type story. i would like to keep the original aspects of the games also i would like gamefreak to truly explore pokemon lore like maybe celebi or dialga sends you back in time and you have to fight the baddies to stop the future from changing etc.

Its kinda sad how Gamefreak has all this material that THEY created within Pokemon but they won't even use it to tell a awesome story....

Master of the Hype Train

Eel

Johto actually allows you to decide what to do after beating Morty and before challenging Brycen.

All of the things you can do in that space of time, you can do them in any order you want. That includes the lake of rage and the Rocket Hideout, hunting the legendary dogs, two gyms, several places to explore and other daily events.

It's similar to the space of time in Kanto after the electric gym. However, in Johto that compromised the difficulty of the game... Since you can do all that at the same point in time, it all features low leveled pokemon and laughable trainers. Same for the Kanto portion of the games.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blast

We need more variety in what we can do in our free time in a Pokemon game. Like you know how X/Y has the jobs when you can work in that Hotel and make money? I think that is soo awesome. I actually had alotta fun with that because it was a break from just battling. I would love to decorate my own home in a city of my own choosing.

Just so many ideas....

Master of the Hype Train

Octane

Morphbug wrote:

Johto actually allows you to decide what to do after beating Morty and before challenging Brycen.

All of the things you can do in that space of time, you can do them in any order you want. That includes the lake of rage and the Rocket Hideout, hunting the legendary dogs, two gyms, several places to explore and other daily events.

It's similar to the space of time in Kanto after the electric gym. However, in Johto that compromised the difficulty of the game... Since you can do all that at the same point in time, it all features low leveled pokemon and laughable trainers. Same for the Kanto portion of the games.

*Pryce. The awesome Pryce should never be confused with that ridiculous fifth gen joke that was called Brycen.

Octane

LzWinky

Blast wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I suppose you're right, but then again I rarely think about the stories in Pokemon at all. Just give me the Battle frontier and I'll be spending more time in that than the regular game

You love Battle Frontier, too? fist bump

The Battle Frontier alone will be enough post-game content for me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Octane wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

*Pryce. The awesome Pryce should never be confused with that ridiculous fifth gen joke that was called Brycen.

Eh, old dudes, in ice gyms, with Yce in the name.

Same thing.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Shiny_Hunter

the introduction of ORAS is almost pointless. Just release all the new stuff in the XY sequels! Y is brilliant, and the ONLY reason I play Omega Ruby is the the new megas/forms. I mean, nintendo could have made thise games legendary, but the only good thing about it (In my opinion) is a mega dance spamming diamond storm, or a Hoopa Unbound spamming hyperspace hole/hyperspace fury.

Shiny_Hunter

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.