Forums

Topic: Conception II: The Thread: Turbo Edition

Posts 21 to 40 of 74

Spoony_Tech

I so totally forgot to dl the demo yesterday! Very busy. No one is giving any opinions yet, that's weird! Me go dl NOW!

Oh and i pre-ordered it on Tuesday! It's a must have reguardless of the demo.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

So i see it in this weeks updates and assumed it was yesterday for the demo. The wait till the 25th will now suck. Maybe i should read better.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

So i see it in this weeks updates and assumed it was yesterday for the demo. The wait till the 25th will now suck. Maybe i should read better.

Easy mistake to make. The way they frame it is somewhat misleading.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MAN1AC

Soon.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

LzWinky

I wanna see how bad this game is. Don't disappoint me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Unca_Lz wrote:

Is that bad in a good way?!

MERG said:

CaviarMeths

Played around with the demo a bit while making lunch today. It's... cute.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Spoony_Tech

Cute????? Well I guess I'll have to for myself!

MERG said:

Captain_Toad

Though some of characters aren't my style and a tad turtorial heavy, I liked it.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MAN1AC

I'm downloading the demo now. I'll give impressions tomorrow

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Wheeler

Playing the game right now. I'm done bonding with my classmates as well as making my Stat Child with a funny cutscene and cheesy music and now hitting the labyrinth.

Wheeler

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Is that bad in a good way?!

Oh it reeks of cheesy anime cheesiness. It's pretty bad

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

I just started the demo and here are some of my impressions:
The music is great.
The art style is great.
This game has Atlus written ALL over it.
The girls' voices are pretty bad so far.
There's a girl named Torri and her voice is really weird.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

I just realized if this game was a anime, I would totally avoid it.
The concept is just so freaking weird. I'm a huge Atlus fan but who the heck created the concept for this bizarre game?

Master of the Hype Train

NImH

@Blast I must ask if you're prejudiced against anime in general... or is the demo legitimately bad? I don't mind anime at all so would the Anime aspect make a difference to someone like me?

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

LzWinky

If you don't care for anime in general, this is not the game for you. If you like anime, you might like this.

I'm in the first group, so I have zero interest

Blast

NImH wrote:

@Blast I must ask if you're prejudiced against anime in general... or is the demo legitimately bad? I don't mind anime at all so would the Anime aspect make a difference to someone like me?

Oh, I luv anime. The demo isn't BAD. Its just REALLY weird. Now that I understand the concept and what's TRULY going on... I can't help but wonder who the heck in Atlus thought the concept was a good idea?
Once you get the demo... start digging. Keep playing. You'll eventually realize the concept.
I related the game to anime because there actually are anime that have bizarre concepts like this game.

Master of the Hype Train

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.