Forums

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Posts 461 to 476 of 476

KiwiPanda

@Gioku - Those look amazing! The first one is certainly the best-looking, in my opinion, but they're all amazing. The Pikmin sketch is looking ambitious, as well~
@Magikarp - Nice
Drew (Err, wrote) this up last night. I was bored, and I've been looking at this song a lot lately~ (Cudos if you actually know what it is )
Untitled

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Magikarp3

Untitled

My latest painting! This one took forever, because I actually decided to take the shading seriously after working on the Golem for a while. The background's lame because I accidentally drew the Golem in the furthest layer :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Magikarp3

Gioku wrote:

Magikarp wrote:

I should try drawing Pokemon inhabiting a dark cityscape

Yes! Do it!

Untitled

A month later, this happens.

Untitled

No outline styles are awesome! I can't believe I haven't tried it before. Cobblestones suck, though. And future tip, yellow on black is not only a pretty gross colour combination, but it also causes huge ghosting in 3D.

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

mamp

XD I just realized there was a Colors 3D thread OMG I'm so stupid.

This drawing is based on a videogame idea I came up with back when they were holding the PitchWinPlay competition (which was cancelled). The game was supposed to be about a couple who wander into a demonic town where they are attacked by monsters and the main character's husband gets ripped apart by them. She finds out that she may still be able to save/revive him if she can find all of his severed body parts and piece him back together, but to do that she must explore the dangerous, cursed and monster infested town of Castigo (which means punishment in spanish). The game was supposed to be a 2D horror platformer with puzzle solving and metroid-style exploration.
Untitled

@Gioku also that Megablaziken looks awesome O_O

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

sugarpixel

I'm getting back into a Pokémon mood in preparation for X & Y, so here's another new Pokémon painting!
Untitled

Also, @mamp: Thanks! Your painting is good too! If not slightly... unsettling...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Ecto-1

Wow, looks like this thread is dying... Regardless, I'll just drop this here: It is a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers/Pokémon mashup based on a T-Shirt design I saw online.

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Ecto-1

The holidays always make me nostalgic for things I loved as a kid. Here is a work in progress resulting from the 2013 nostalgia fest: Might Morphin' Power Rangers' White Ranger... I have too much fun painting these G-Rated heroes...
Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Ecto-1

Finished, my White Ranger painting. The sword's face was more difficult than I expected, and I still don't think it looks quite right, but oh well. I am really happy with how the gold portions of his suit and helmet turned out.

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.