Forums

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Posts 441 to 460 of 476

sugarpixel

My WIP just got a new update! It now includes Shy Guy and Broque Monsieur! Next comes the daunting task of Pit, Link, and Samus... 0_o

Wish me luck!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

MasterWario

Gioku wrote:

My WIP just got a new update! It now includes Shy Guy and Broque Monsieur! Next comes the daunting task of Pit, Link, and Samus... 0_o

Wish me luck!

And I wish you the best of focus!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

sugarpixel

MasterWario wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Wish me luck!

And I wish you the best of focus!

So far, Luigi took about 2 and a half hours to complete; Kirby, Yoshi, Shy Guy and Broque Monsieur combined took only about an hour. I expect this to be my longest amount of time spent on one painting! My previous record was 5:05, but I forget which painting that was for.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hey guys! I've uploaded a new painting! I'm on my 3DS right now, so posting it here is a bit problematic... I'll post it here when I get a chance to get on my computer. For now, you can find it in #NintendoLife. I'm very proud of the 3D I was able to pull off with it!

(oh, and btw, I'm still working on my Nintendo painting. I just took a break for a bit!)

MasterWario

Gioku wrote:

Hey guys! I've uploaded a new painting! I'm on my 3DS right now, so posting it here is a bit problematic... I'll post it here when I get a chance to get on my computer. For now, you can find it in #NintendoLife. I'm very proud of the 3D I was able to pull off with it!

(oh, and btw, I'm still working on my Nintendo painting. I just took a break for a bit!)

I'll have to see this when I get on my 3DS

Here's my latest painting
Untitled
...I'm a little upset about it because Colors! pixelated the insignia in the 3DS gallery, even though it's fine in playback and on the computer
Do you guys have any idea why?

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

sugarpixel

Gioku wrote:

I just did another in the same art style as the first! I'm really liking this art style! I still can't post either on here right now, though...

MasterWario

Gioku wrote:

@MasterWario: Red gets pixelated on the gallery for whatever reason.

Thank you! I'm going to try and fix it soon...we'll see how that goes.

My Pushmo Levels

Prof_Clayton

So I finally finished my robot, just working on the 3D and minimal shading. It'll be up today~
@Gioku Good luck with them, I always find Link's face difficult. >.<
@MasterWario Yeah, basic red gets pixely on the gallery. It's probably just that color though. I've never seen it anywhere else.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Prof_Clayton: I can't wait to see it! Oh, and have you seen my other recent paintings yet?

Oh, and on a side note, I'm so proud, I've got a painting trending again! It's been too long! It makes me feel good that I can still make great artwork!

sugarpixel

Alright guys, here's all my new stuff!
Untitled
Wow! This one looks even better on my computer screen! (Still WIP)
Untitled
Someone asked me how I came up with this style, and @Prof_Clayton asked me "What's with this girl"? I'll answer both! This art style started with a comic I made that had my friend in it. For reference on what she should look like, I used a drawing that she made of herself as reference. At first, my drawings of her looked just like her's. As I went along and loosened up, it became more stylized and more my own. I, personally, really love it! So I've been running with it to see where it'll take me!
Untitled
This one's just a character I made up. I usually draw her first when trying out a new art style. I call her Erica.
Untitled
Rosa from Pokemon B2/W2!
Untitled
Lady Palutena!
Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Prof_Clayton

@Gioku They all look really good.
Also, just reached 100 Followers! Thank all you guys! I don't know if I deserve that many but it definitely inspires me to draw more~
Another side note is that I just broke 200 hours~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Marks

Wow, Gioku, that's a really nice style! I love it!

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Prof_Clayton

All really good everyone!
I'm working on a (basic) comic myself, just a simple 12 panel one, not a series. :3
I'm trying to visit all of your galleries.

Welcome to my signature.

Magikarp3

Untitled

I still can't believe this only took half an hour.

I'm thinking of starting up a 4koma, but I have no idea what kind of characters I should create...

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

sugarpixel

Here's my new stuff!
Untitled
I'm finally done! I think it's my best work to date!
Untitled
I made this to commemorate my making it to 230 hours on Colors! 3D.
Untitled
Searching for the mysterious and elusive 500 star...
Untitled
And, last but not least, a very early version of my new project! It could very well be amazing when it's done!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.