3DS Forum

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Showing 421 to 440 of 493

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

421. Posted:

Here's my newest drawing; it's a Vampire Squid. I had to finish this one up before the contest closed tomorrow.
Untitled
I already saw that Prof_Clayton commented; thank you for such kind words.

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

KU-Ri-Boh

422. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled

New. Been a while eh? I think i'm really stagnant with my styles and what i draw. I wish i could be better. Any advice?.. :(

Edited on by KU-Ri-Boh

My Colors!3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=67003

AuthorMessage

osenator

423. Posted:

If you love HORROR, SCIFI, ROBOTS, ROMANCE AND SEXY, come see my gallery at OSENATOR. I have 3 comics right now, 2 still being worked on!
Please follow, star me, and comment, I promise, you will be amazed at my gallery. PS, EVERYTHING IS ALL ORGINAL, ALL STORIES, CHARACTERS AND ART ARE ALL DONE BY ME, ON MY 3DS, WITH COLORS!

http://colorslive.com/details/973601
http://colorslive.com/details/959253
http://colorslive.com/details/959253
http://colorslive.com/details/910444

Edited on by osenator

osenator

AuthorMessage

KU-Ri-Boh

424. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled

more! View in 3D for better results, @Ku-Ri-Boh

My Colors!3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=67003

AuthorMessage

nastobi123

425. Posted:

search my gallery if @nastobi123
pretty cool stuff, templates

nastobi123

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

426. Posted:

I'm going to start drawing my Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate hunter VS an Agnakator tommorow. I'll mostly use shading for it, but it's going to be long. >_<

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

427. Posted:

• Profile Name: C o s m i c
  • Paintings: 5-10 (Can't remember)
  • Followers: 35

Untitled

Untitled

Check my gallery for more!

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

428. Posted:

KU-Ri-Boh wrote:

New. Been a while eh? I think i'm really stagnant with my styles and what i draw. I wish i could be better. Any advice?.. :(

I'd say your drawings are great! Although I still need to check your gallery on my actual 3DS so I can do the likings and such. If you're feeling stagnant with what you draw, I would consider drawing something different that you wouldn't normally consider drawing, like a mountain landscape or something else unusual. Of course, it depends on what your interests are, e.g., I wouldn't ever draw My Little Pony since I'm not interested in that at all.

Also, forgot to post this here; been meaning to!
Untitled

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

429. Posted:

So last night I decided to draw one of my favorite enemies from Pikmin 2, the Careening Dirigibug!
Untitled

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

430. Posted:

Nice work @everyone! It's been awhile since I've checked on my own thread... Anyway, I finally actually have something in the works! I'll post a preview on here in a little while.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

431. Posted:

Wow! Everybody has some awesome work here! My robot has been coming nicely, and I have a Work In Progress up (ClaytonStar).
Thanks to all using #NintendoLife; it really does make browsing all these pics easier. :P

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward A forum where things happen.
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

432. Posted:

Your drawings are great guys. I wish I could draw so well.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

I-U

433. Posted:

It's amazing to think that most of these are free hand, and not done by tracing. I struggle free handing outside of pencil and paper, so most of my drawings have been inspired off of tracing and I'm liking what I've created.

Untitled

^ One of my free hand drawings of Sylux from Metroid Prime Hunters.

Untitled

^ A traced drawing using a shot of one of my action figures, basically just traced the body frame. It too is inspired from Sylux.

Edited on by I-U

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Gioku

434. Posted:

Untitled
So that's what I'm working on right now! Should be done in a few days!
What do you guys think so far?

Also, I added a few of my older paintings to the #NintendoLife tag. That update was sure nifty! ;)

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

435. Posted:

I recently got this, to fill my obsession of doodling Scott Pilgrim style.
Username: TurboTurtle
Here's my latest drawing (click for full-size)
Untitled
Give feedback and tips! I'd really appreciate it!

I'm on vacation in France & Spain! BRB! ;)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y, Super Mario 3D World.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Skyboxer

436. Posted:

I just recently got Colors3D and AA and was wondering if there were any good tutorials etc.. that would help me along with Colors3D
I;m just looking for something to get me moving. I've never been a drawer/painter and would like some guidance if you can guide me to the right place.

I see some really great work in these threads and am so jealous!! :)

Skyboxer

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8987-4679 | Nintendo Network ID: SkyboxerOS

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

437. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

So that's what I'm working on right now! Should be done in a few days!
What do you guys think so far?

I already commented on the Colors! gallery, so be sure to check it out there!

Gioku wrote:

Also, I added a few of my older paintings to the #NintendoLife tag. That update was sure nifty! ;)

Yes! Agreed! In fact, that's pretty much the whole reason I decided to come back. I bought Colors!3D back around when it first came out, created 2 1/2 paintings, and then went on a long hiatus. I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't good at drawing then, or if I felt no one appreciated my work, or some other third thing... But, then I heard about this new update, and decided to finish up that 1/2 painting. Needless to say, I've been on Colors!3D at least twice a week ever since.

Edited on by MasterWario

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Windy

438. Posted:

I need to check Colors 3D I always love to browse through the cool artworks people do. I did a couple artworks then dropped off because of the overwhelming amount of cool games on 3DS. My stuff really isnt very good but this is one fun App to have on 3DS

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

439. Posted:

Skyboxer wrote:

I just recently got Colors3D and AA and was wondering if there were any good tutorials etc.. that would help me along with Colors3D
I;m just looking for something to get me moving. I've never been a drawer/painter and would like some guidance if you can guide me to the right place.
I see some really great work in these threads and am so jealous!! :)

Well I know there is a tutorial in Colors! in Help & Options, but I think that's just like, how to use all the tools.

So first off, maybe someone who has used Art Academy can help clarify this, but I heard that Art Academy is better for helping you learn how to paint, while Colors!3D is a more powerful tool but you have to know what you're doing.

Within Colors!3D there are also several things I recommend you can do. For starters, feel free to experiment and try things out with all the tools; there are really some neat things you can do that aren't obvious normally, like using the side of the 3DS to create straight lines. In fact, Gioku actually has a tutorial on how to do that in his gallery! Many other people have tutorials as well: one of the most popular ones right now is the "How To Get Likes - Tutorial". Also, if you find a painting you like, you can always see how they drew it by watching the playback. It's a really cool feature because you don't have to just sit there wondering "how on earth did they do that?" You see how yourself!

If you have any questions, I'm sure some of the Nintendolife community would be happy to help.
There is this thread: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/eshop/colors_3d_shading_an...
But it's been inactive for quite a while and you might get more responses in another thread.

Best of luck and best of focus!

Edited on by MasterWario

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Skyboxer

440. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

Well I know there is a tutorial in Colors! in Help & Options, but I think that's just like, how to use all the tools.

So first off, maybe someone who has used Art Academy can help clarify this, but I heard that Art Academy is better for helping you learn how to paint, while Colors!3D is a more powerful tool but you have to know what you're doing.

Within Colors!3D there are also several things I recommend you can do. For starters, feel free to experiment and try things out with all the tools; there are really some neat things you can do that aren't obvious normally, like using the side of the 3DS to create straight lines. In fact, Gioku actually has a tutorial on how to do that in his gallery! Many other people have tutorials as well: one of the most popular ones right now is the "How To Get Likes - Tutorial". Also, if you find a painting you like, you can always see how they drew it by watching the playback. It's a really cool feature because you don't have to just sit there wondering "how on earth did they do that?" You see how yourself!

If you have any questions, I'm sure some of the Nintendolife community would be happy to help.
There is this thread: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/eshop/colors_3d_shading_an...
But it's been inactive for quite a while and you might get more responses in another thread.

Best of luck and best of focus!

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Skyboxer

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8987-4679 | Nintendo Network ID: SkyboxerOS