3DS Forum

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Showing 281 to 300 of 493

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

281. Posted:

Wow, that looks exactly like the official artwork. My god that is awesome! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

282. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wow, that looks exactly like the official artwork. My god that is awesome! :D

Thank you!

Again, it's even better in 3D.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

283. Posted:

Tried to make some Mighty Switch Force fan art. Came out terrible. Ugh, I'll just post it for the sake of criticism. So the last 2 hours weren't a complete waste of time.
Untitled
Better if you view it on the 3DS.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

284. Posted:

How do you guys get such hi-res pictures? Mine are much lower quality when I put them on my SD card and much tinier, even though I use an XL.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

JustAnotherUser

285. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

How do you guys get such hi-res pictures? Mine are much lower quality when I put them on my SD card and much tinier, even though I use an XL.

They quality is horrible if you save it to the 3DS SD card.
What you have to do is publish it to your Colors! live gallery and link the image from there.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

286. Posted:

I'm slowly working on another pic(I keep putting the Pit one off -_-) based on NightSky, and it'll either be Giant Leaf or Murky Depths... not sure if it's Murky Depths or not, forgot the world.

EDIT: Y'know what's odd? The C3D gallery has my NightSky pic low res, but it's high res here.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

287. Posted:

TwilightPoint wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

They quality is horrible if you save it to the 3DS SD card.
What you have to do is publish it to your Colors! live gallery and link the image from there.

It doesn't seem to make a difference for me.
Example: On this picture I can see her scales and all much more clearly when I view it on my 3DS but it's clearly pixelated in many areas.
Is it better res if you copy image location? I can't test it at the moment because I'm on my iPad.

Edited on by Drawdler

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

288. Posted:

NOT MY PICTURE!
Untitled
Does that look any good?

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

289. Posted:

I'm so stupid, I never realized the massive DOWNLOAD button.
Well, it looks like I'm off to draw some stuff. Thanks for the help guys. :)

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

290. Posted:

Yep, and after you click download what you'll need to click is png, mpo is for the stereoscopic 3D image, and drw is for the replay data.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Waann

291. Posted:

Great work everyone!

I really should finish more pics in Colors!3D. I sketch a lot, but I never finish my drawings. But since I haven't posted my older drawings yet, here they are (well, only two of them). They both have a 3D effect--here's my gallery if you want to see it.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Waann

Please correct me if I write something weird: English is not my native language. ;)
Colors!3D Username: Waann

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-5346 | Nintendo Network ID: FormuleWaann

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

292. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

NOT MY PICTURE!
Untitled
Does that look any good?

I like it :)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

293. Posted:

Waann wrote:

Great work everyone!

I really should finish more pics in Colors!3D. I sketch a lot, but I never finish my drawings. But since I haven't posted my older drawings yet, here they are (well, only two of them). They both have a 3D effect--here's my gallery if you want to see it.

Untitled

Untitled

Wow, your art work is amazing

Untitled

Here's Ristar spinning a leek, there needs to be more Ristar artwork and i'm the guy drawing artwork from time to time.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

294. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

3Dash wrote:

NOT MY PICTURE!
Untitled
Does that look any good?

Again, this isn't mine, it's @Nibelilt's, in case you got it mixed up.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

295. Posted:

@3Dash I know that's not your drawing, but it's still good.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

296. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

3Dash wrote:

NOT MY PICTURE!
[snip]
Does that look any good?

Thanks! :)

Waann wrote:

Great work everyone!

[snip]

Wow, those look amazing! I suck at drawing human like characters, so I'm a bit envious. The shading and detail look awesome, I'm definetly gonna have to check them in 3D. :)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

297. Posted:

Did I ever post this one here?
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Waann

298. Posted:

@Sheldonrandoms Thank you! I like your Ristar, he's cute :3 I don't know much about the game though.
@Nibelilt Thanks! Don't worry, I can't draw dragons well. Your dragons, on the other hand, look very cool. :D But the self-portrait in your gallery looks good too, you don't have to be envious. :)
@Gioku I like it, but you should be more careful when you pick colours from a photo. JPEG artifacts tend to have colours that are slightly off, and when you apply them to large areas, it looks weird (this is why the snow is pink in places and blue or green in others).

Please correct me if I write something weird: English is not my native language. ;)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

299. Posted:

Waann wrote:

@Gioku I like it, but you should be more careful when you pick colours from a photo. JPEG artifacts tend to have colours that are slightly off, and when you apply them to large areas, it looks weird (this is why the snow is pink in places and blue or green in others).

There's a red curb in the background, but other than that all of the colors are very similar... The snow also had a lot of tire tracks in it at this point, and there are rocks that are partially covered in snow.

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Waann

300. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Waann wrote:

There's a red curb in the background, but other than that all of the colors are very similar... The snow also had a lot of tire tracks in it at this point, and there are rocks that are partially covered in snow.

No, I was looking at the large areas of snow, like the roofs. It's normal for snow to take a new colour because of the surrounding light, but here the roofs have different hues. I'm not saying that the colours are not similar to the ones in the photo, just that photos are often unreliable. Just something to be aware of when you paint. Here's what happens when you saturate the picture. It's normal to have a bunch of different colours in a painting, but here it's really chaotic.

Edited on by Waann