Forums

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Posts 261 to 280 of 476

Kujo1597

I hate double posting but I kinda have a new picture and a question. I'll start with the question:
Are the animations on the actual Colors! 3D website not working for you guys either? It started after the last update to the site for me. But my computer is also a piece of crap so I don't know if it's just that.
Now the picture:
Untitled
http://colorslive.com/details/609473

I made up a little design for Perceptor. I really like Perceptor in the original cartoon. I unfortunately haven't read any of the IDW comics! It seems like he's a lot more badass in those but I really like the idea of Perceptor being a nerd who stays in the lab. I mean, he can fight but he'd rather do science. I also love how in Animated he had glasses!

I was so focused on colouring this that I didn't even notice my 3DS frantically blinking red. XD

EDIT: I hate it when I don't notice a problem until after it gets uploaded! I'm gonna go fix that now. It's bothering me.

EDIT2: Got it fixed!

Edited on by Kujo1597

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White...

Twitter:

sugarpixel

3Dash wrote:

Untitled

It's the Void from NightSky. I love the way it turned out, and might do another in the future based off NightSky!

I saw that one on Swapnote! It looks good in 3D.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

HI

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Drawdler

How do you guys get such hi-res pictures? Mine are much lower quality when I put them on my SD card and much tinier, even though I use an XL.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

JustAnotherUser

Nibelilt wrote:

How do you guys get such hi-res pictures? Mine are much lower quality when I put them on my SD card and much tinier, even though I use an XL.

They quality is horrible if you save it to the 3DS SD card.
What you have to do is publish it to your Colors! live gallery and link the image from there.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

New_3DaSh_XL

I'm slowly working on another pic(I keep putting the Pit one off -_-) based on NightSky, and it'll either be Giant Leaf or Murky Depths... not sure if it's Murky Depths or not, forgot the world.

EDIT: Y'know what's odd? The C3D gallery has my NightSky pic low res, but it's high res here.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Drawdler

TwilightPoint wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

They quality is horrible if you save it to the 3DS SD card.
What you have to do is publish it to your Colors! live gallery and link the image from there.

It doesn't seem to make a difference for me.
Example: On this picture I can see her scales and all much more clearly when I view it on my 3DS but it's clearly pixelated in many areas.
Is it better res if you copy image location? I can't test it at the moment because I'm on my iPad.

Edited on by Drawdler

Drawdler

I'm so stupid, I never realized the massive DOWNLOAD button.
Well, it looks like I'm off to draw some stuff. Thanks for the help guys.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.