3DS Forum

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Showing 101 to 120 of 493

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

101. Posted:

Oh man, I think I'm getting addicted. I just keep pumping out these drawings. Got to take a break soon. Colors! has brought back my passion for art! :)
Untitled
My favorite Digimon, Gargomon! Man I suck at drawing characters in motion. Oh well, link to my gallery in my sig if you wish to give it a like.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

102. Posted:

For some reason I can't search people on the site. ymmas626 Can you link me to your page? YES! Haha damn I forgot to check them out on my 3DS to see them in 3D. Terriermon used to be my favorite too. From Season 3 at least.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

103. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Just made a bob-omb, and posted on the gallery. I'm on my 3DS, so I don't know how to post it here :(

I think Colors has a site for you to link your game so your pictures can be hosted there.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

RR529

104. Posted:

@KaiserGX, just added you back! I send all of my paintings to my 3DS friends through Swapnote, so you'll probably see some soon.

@Eureka, yes, I do have all of my paintings on their gallery already. Thanks for the tip, though.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

105. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

@KaiserGX, just added you back! I send all of my paintings to my 3DS friends through Swapnote, so you'll probably see some soon.

@Eureka, yes, I do have all of my paintings on their gallery already. Thanks for the tip, though.

Oh...you know how to post pics then?....A little confused here...xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

106. Posted:

You drawn anything Eurekkeki?

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

107. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

WTF? xD
I don't have this yet...having a hard time deciding....haven't drawn in forever, so my skills went stale...and I'm also afraid I'll only touch it once and that would be it. :c

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

108. Posted:

It's worth the price alone just being able to see the galleries on your 3DS, and in 3D. Such a good paint app to, reminds me of Photoshop (though idk how to use that). The layers are really helpful. But if you decide to get it Eureka's Castle I'll be here. Waiting for..................

DAH ARTS!

Untitled
No this isn't from Colors 3D but I like it anyways.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

109. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

[/div]

WTF? xD
I don't have this yet...having a hard time deciding....haven't drawn in forever, so my skills went stale...and I'm also afraid I'll only touch it once and that would be it. :c

I actually had the same fear as you. I ended up using this almost everyday since buying it! XD I say it's worth the money and with the online gallery you probably won't get tired of it soon.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

110. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

It's worth the price alone just being able to see the galleries on your 3DS, and in 3D. Such a good paint app to, reminds me of Photoshop (though idk how to use that). The layers are really helpful. But if you decide to get it Eureka's Castle I'll be here. Waiting for..................

DAH ARTS!

Untitled
No this isn't from Colors 3D but I like it anyways.

Eureka's Castle? lolwut?
Wrong Eureka. :p
But yeah, I might get it once I start slowing down on Kingdom Hearts I guess.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

111. Posted:

It's also cool being able to watch a playback of their paintings. You can kinda learn a bit from them also seeing how they use the layers. So go for it Eustinasia.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

112. Posted:

What's with the random names? >.>

AuthorMessage

RR529

113. Posted:

Just finished up with my new painting (some Bloopers & a Cheep Cheep). It's now on the Colors! gallery, and I've also sent it through Swapnote.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

114. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

For some reason I can't search people on the site. ymmas626 Can you link me to your page? YES! Haha damn I forgot to check them out on my 3DS to see them in 3D. Terriermon used to be my favorite too. From Season 3 at least.

[/div]

Yeah sure I'll try:

http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=32534

Let me know if it work's I just copy & pasted the link. :) lol never mind just tested the link it's good. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

115. Posted:

Another drawing! I need help, lol. This is actually my fastest drawing yet, since I'm use to drawing Agumon. More Digimon!
Untitled
I'm bad at backgrounds. Man I need to stop drawing. Posting way too much stuff in a row.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

116. Posted:

Haha... Good... Goood.... I used to draw Agumon all the time. Can't forget how chubby he is. Now do me Guillemon!

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

117. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh man, I think I'm getting addicted. I just keep pumping out these drawings. Got to take a break soon. Colors! has brought back my passion for art! :)

Same here; haven't really drawn much in years, but since I downloaded this last weekend, I've been at it on pretty much a daily basis for hours at a time. Anyway, this is my latest. It is based on a picture I took during a vacation a few years ago.

Untitled

As always any likes and comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated. Feel free to check out my gallery (the link is in my signature)!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

118. Posted:

Back to Pokemon! This is my longest drawing so far. Took a bit over 6 hours. Worked real hard on it. He colors are weird here and look better on e 3DS, IMO. I tried to add a cool 3D effect to this one.
Untitled

@Ecto-1 That's awesome. It especially looks nice in 3D! Good job.
@RR529 I can't find your painting on the gallery. :(

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

119. Posted:

@Retro, if you're on the app's gallery, you probably won't find it now, as it's way past new, but if you're getting to the gallery through the web, you should be able to find all my stuff by typing in RR529.

EDIT:

go to www.colorslive.com (the Colors! online gallery), and click on search.

As for painting name, type in Goomba 3D (one of my earlier posts). Done on, Nintendo 3DS. By, RR529 (leave all other categories untouched), and it should come up. from there you can get to my gallery.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

120. Posted:

How do you view people's drawings on the 3DS? I tried going on the colour website on my 3ds but the pics wont load??

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx