Forums

Topic: Code Name: STEAM

Posts 301 to 320 of 362

Flopsy86

Played the demo for this game last night and was blown away by how good this game is, I like the Turn Based Strategy mixed with Third person shooter.
Snap preordered it from Gameseek who are offering it for £25 at the moment which for a new release 3DS game is very reasonable.

It's a good job I only have to wait just over 2 weeks for this game, been crying out for good 3DS releases recently.

Flopsy86

Nintendo Network ID: Flopsy86

KryptoniteKrunch

I'm currently on the 4th chapter and I'm loving this game. Really glad they patched the enemy turns. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, but playing the demo pre-patch, it was pretty annoying. But yeah, really fun TPS/TBS hybrid and I love the characters. The comic book cut-scenes mixed with the stylized graphics and steampunk lore is really cool.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Grumblevolcano

Still patiently waiting for this to come out in Europe. The US March release would've been much better!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

^tbh honest I'm surprised at the US release date as it was months before both the Euro & Japan dates which very rarely happens with Ninty and even more so when it's a developed in Japan.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

conman2012

I was keen on this, then tried the demo and the enemy turns were enough to put this on the backburner. that slow turn was a big mistep and turned me off purchasing. However, I have retried the demo after the patch and my interest has been rekindled, and a purchase is now (and once again) extremely likely.

conman2012

jump

Whoop-whoop! I've got an email that saying my pre-order copy has been delivered today.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

conman2012

Releasing here tomorrow, Buying tomorrow. The demo has won me over.

conman2012

Grumblevolcano

Does anyone know if you can transfer your demo rewards to the full physical game or does it have to be the digital one?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Spoony_Tech

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Does anyone know if you can transfer your demo rewards to the full physical game or does it have to be the digital one?

It should transfer over to either No problems.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Yes, you can transfer your progress to the full game.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I tried out Marth and Robin in the game. They are nice as bonuses, but they are not really remarkable

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

LztheQuack wrote:

I tried out Marth and Robin in the game. They are nice as bonuses, but they are not really remarkable

So there's better characters? What are their special abilities?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Marth is entirely close range. His falcion is good for striking weak points. However, he has this great ability of being immune to overwatch.

Robin is good for range and is pretty hearty. His main ability also increases critical chances.

They are good as fanservice, but they are not that necessary.

Edited on by LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Even so they're still the best use for the Amiibo's yet imo.

MERG said:

LzWinky

The demo is the first few maps and it should give you a good idea. It is a bit slow at the beginning, but it picks up after you get 4 characters

Okapi

I'm so disappointed by the poor sales of this game. It is my absolute favorite 3DS title bar Awakening, and I really want to see this series become more than a one-off.

EDIT: ...Not like Starfy... My beautiful spinning star prince, you were too good for this world!!

Edited on by Okapi

Okapi

DefHalan

fed0ra7 wrote:

I'm so disappointed by the poor sales of this game. It is my absolute favorite 3DS title bar Awakening, and I really want to see this series become more than a one-off.

I still need to get this... I feel bad that I haven't bought it yet

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Sparx

I need to finish this game, put it down due to finals and haven't picked it up yet even though I got to a neat part

was about to enter the emerald city

My avatar is from here

Spoony_Tech

My son beat it a whole back and the only reason I'm as far as I am is to get better players to play against him in lol.

MERG said:

Chaoz

Untitled

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.