Forums

Topic: Code Name: STEAM

Posts 281 to 300 of 362

Sparx

Those stinking little flying netter things are real annoying, caused me to lose too many squad members...

My avatar is from here

Spoony_Tech

Sparx wrote:

Those stinking little flying netter things are real annoying, caused me to lose too many squad members...

I did alright on that part. The secondary shotgun takes them out but it shoots a little low so aim slightly above.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Dreamsleep

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sparx wrote:

I did alright on that part. The secondary shotgun takes them out but it shoots a little low so aim slightly above.

If flying aliens are causing you trouble, use Fox. She can engage before they can, and one shots them.

Edited on by Dreamsleep

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Spoony_Tech

Dreamsleep wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Sparx wrote:

If flying aliens are causing you trouble, use Fox. She can engage before they can, and one shots them.

That would be lovely if I had her buy not that far yet. I'll have to keep that in mind though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Just recieved this game as a birthday gift and needless to say, I'm pretty excited to dive into this one. I enjoyed what I played of the demo, though I didn't get too far so as not to spoil the game that much.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Sparx

Just finished the Monument Valley mission where you have to take out the two Queens (think it was mission 10?) and lurkers and crashers are now my most hated enemy troops...

and despite how much I like using Tom, I think my playstyle is too aggressive to use him properly since he died 3 times in that mission(I like ending with a full squad ok?)

also the cut scene right after the mission with Lincoln's sacrifice, wish I didn't have to stop playing today ;-;....

My avatar is from here

MegaMari0

HALLELUJAH!!! A fast forward button update to Codename Steam. Now all you guys who complained about the demo don't have an excuse to NOT buy the game......well, unless you're broke or just wasn't your type of game to begin with.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Spoony_Tech

My son's almost done with the game. I'm still not too far in so it will be helpful but not necessary.

MERG said:

Ninja44X

actually i didnt mind the turn delay wait so much but im glad the are addressing the issue

Currently Playing: too many to mention lol!

Spoony_Tech

We live in an age of game where no one has any patience these days. I never had a problem with it and I totally understand why they did it. However if it pleases the masses then by all means make the game more accessible.

MERG said:

NinChocolate

I love codename steam. Everything it does is right on the mark with me. I'm sad it's selling like crap as I don't like the fire emblem series and would want more of this. Still happy it even got made in the first place and that there's now one modern alternative to fire emblem from Intelligent Sys.

NinChocolate

jump

DreamOn wrote:

I love codename steam. Everything it does is right on the mark with me. I'm sad it's selling like crap as I don't like the fire emblem series and would want more of this. Still happy it even got made in the first place and that there's now one modern alternative to fire emblem from Intelligent Sys.

What do you mean by modern?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NinChocolate

arronishere wrote:

DreamOn wrote:

What do you mean by modern?

By modern, I mean a recently made strategy style game from IS, as opposed to anything produced in years past

NinChocolate

Ryu_Niiyama

While I expected the poor sales it is still disheartening. I love the gameplay mechanics for this game and it feels like a nice change of pace.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Storytime7

The sales for this game don't bother me too much. There were some things I liked about this game, but I was sick of it by the end.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

MegaMari0

Sadly I've yet to purchase this game. I tried the demo with the patch and wow what a stark difference. I'm trying now to scrounge up some cash to buy it.....I don't think I'd get tired of this game since the possibilities are amazing when it comes to completing a mission

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

martinskrtel37

poor sales for this game are just normal to me, I just assumed it would sell badly. nobody has heard of "CODE NAME STEAM" before guys. but going by the demo it's a great game. unfortunately there are so many good games out right now that perhaps people wont want to entertain the idea of buying a new game they haven't heard of, but when something is good it will stand the test of time. this will probably end up selling well by the end of the year. it'll be interesting to see how it does in japan too.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Socar

I'm not bothered to get this game anymore because after playing a bit in Valkyria Chronicles, I have a feeling that this game would be the same as Chronicles and so I just had this decision not to get the game. Besides, looking at the game itself isn't doing much either.

I get that they want to make the whole game in 3D world in chronicles, but moving in that game especially when the map system isn't nearly as great as Awakening just bothers me and I'm not sure if S.T.E.A.M has fixed this issue unlike Chronicles.

Idk.....I guess time will tell whether I want to try this game or not. I am however looking forward to Fire Emblem If.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Zerodactyl

I'm really looking forward to this game, and the fact that it comes out on the 15th May is awesome, because that is when my first YouTube video will be uploaded (so it's an idea for my channel )

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

jump

martinskrtel37 wrote:

poor sales for this game are just normal to me, I just assumed it would sell badly. nobody has heard of "CODE NAME STEAM" before guys. but going by the demo it's a great game. unfortunately there are so many good games out right now that perhaps people wont want to entertain the idea of buying a new game they haven't heard of, but when something is good it will stand the test of time. this will probably end up selling well by the end of the year. it'll be interesting to see how it does in japan too.

I'm not surprised it's sales struggled but not because it's a new IP, it's hard to sell a game that's all over the place like this, it's part FPS part TBS, it's part steampunk part comic book. With that being said I'm looking forward to it when it's released over here.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.