Forums

Topic: Code Name: STEAM

Posts 121 to 140 of 362

6ch6ris6

Tops wrote:

This would have to review really badly for me to not buy it! Looks cool. Only one question: Does your steam automatically replenish at the start of each turn?

as far as i understood...yes but it depends on your character how much. that's what i got from all the gameplay footage at the treehouse event.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Zizzy

[quote=kkslider5552000]"Players will take command of the unit steam a unique fighting force created by Abraham Lincoln to defend against a mysterious invasion from space,"quote]

This made up my mind.

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Spoony_Tech

The footage has made me now hyped for this game. Can't wait to see more!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Abraham Lincoln confirmed a playable character.

Yay?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Socar

I still don't get what this game is trying to do though........is it Steampunk? West? I get that its focused on Comic style but that style just doesn't actually give that feel.....kinda like Yoshi's New island if you ask me. It should have hand drawn style i guess.

woah.....all of a sudden, I'm obsessed into visuals......that can't be right.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

Saw the trailer and It looks really impressive especially the voice acting. Maybe I'll try out this game after all!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Heh, I'll be looking to get this soon. Sad it can't be released at Christmas.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Spoony_Tech

I personally like the art style. Too many games all look the same. I'm glad they're going for something totally new almost

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

New Trailer (mind the crowd!)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Spoony_Tech

The more I see this art style the more I think it's perfectly suited for the 3ds. It really visually looks good. That was a nice video btw. Gets me hyped to see what this game has to offer!

MERG said:

arojilla

I also like the art style. And the whole concept. So much want!

I hope it works with the New 3DS controls. Would be a nice launch title around here BTW.

arojilla

cookiex

Tops wrote:

Hey, I didn't expect a release date in the trailer! You should have mentioned it. March 13, 2015! Awesome

Urgh now I wish NoE brings the EU release forward... :X

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

aomayo77

Can anyone explain to me why the majoras mask pin is the GameStop preorder bonus for this game, and not for majoras mask?

aomayo77

Spoony_Tech

aomayo77 wrote:

Can anyone explain to me why the majoras mask pin is the GameStop preorder bonus for this game, and not for majoras mask?

It's actually a good idea. Why not help sales along even if it will only be a few that do this. My friend did this Only because of the pin.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.