3DS Forum

Topic: Chances of New Super Mario Bros. 3D?

Showing 21 to 40 of 49

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

21. Posted:

badmouthsadmouth wrote:

I think we'll see both a new Super Mario Galaxy game and a New Super Mario Bros for 3DS. Mario is Nintendo's cashcow.

SPECTACULAR!

Super Mario Galaxy on the Nintendo 3DS WOULD BE WONDERFUL!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

geek-master

22. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

badmouthsadmouth wrote:

I think we'll see both a new Super Mario Galaxy game and a New Super Mario Bros for 3DS. Mario is Nintendo's cashcow.

SPECTACULAR!

Super Mario Galaxy on the Nintendo 3DS WOULD BE WONDERFUL!

with the multiplayer modes of super mario 64 DS :D

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

23. Posted:

geek-master wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

badmouthsadmouth wrote:

I think we'll see both a new Super Mario Galaxy game and a New Super Mario Bros for 3DS. Mario is Nintendo's cashcow.

SPECTACULAR!

Super Mario Galaxy on the Nintendo 3DS WOULD BE WONDERFUL!

with the multiplayer modes of super mario 64 DS :D

That would make the game a must buy day one purchase!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

grumblebuzzz

24. Posted:

If we do see a NSMB on the 3DS, I'd like for something to be different about it. I think two games with basically the same level settings and music and what have you is sufficient. Maybe they could kind of integrate some of the more "out-there" and different level designs from Super Mario Galaxy and incorporate those into a NSMB game? I feel like an innovation like that would make the 3D effects more prominent and interesting and also freshen up the gameplay a lot.

Edited on by grumblebuzzz

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

25. Posted:

maybe they could use the gravity from Galaxy on the NSMB for 3DS...

Edited on by ianmage1

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

26. Posted:

supernin10do wrote:

maybe they could use the gravity from Galaxy on the NSMB for 3DS...

Yeah, I think having gravity in a platformer is a good idea.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

geek-master

27. Posted:

zezhroom wrote:

supernin10do wrote:

maybe they could use the gravity from Galaxy on the NSMB for 3DS...

Yeah, I think having gravity in a platformer is a good idea.

i know this is a topic about mario, but how about luige's mansion. but even better would be super mario sunshine 3DS

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Funky_Gamer

28. Posted:

At the end of that clip at E3 there was that scene with Bowser chasing Iwata and Myamoto (I probably spelled that wrong).
Do you really think they made it for nothing?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid_A

29. Posted:

JebbyDeringer wrote:

Ok that's just confusing. Now we have 3D platformers and 2D platformers and 2D platformers in 3D but not just polygon 3D, but 3 dimensions, but still on a 2D plane, but not quite because it's 3D and it has different depths, but it IS a side scroller. Unless of course the camera changes angle ala Metroid Other M

...my head just exploded.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

30. Posted:

Funky Gamer wrote:

At the end of that clip at E3 there was that scene with Bowser chasing Iwata and Myamoto (I probably spelled that wrong).
Do you really think they made it for nothing?

Yes.

I still love how that made Reggie look like some evil mastermind who wanted to have Bowser destroy Iwata and Miyamoto so he could take over Nintendo.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Funky_Gamer

31. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

At the end of that clip at E3 there was that scene with Bowser chasing Iwata and Myamoto (I probably spelled that wrong).
Do you really think they made it for nothing?

Yes.

I still love how that made Reggie look like some evil mastermind who wanted to have Bowser destroy Iwata and Miyamoto so he could take over Nintendo.

That was funny. But in my opinion, that is gonna be in a game. I mean there is always gonna be a Main Mario game on the newest Consol/Handheld. Maybe it was just for the media purposes, but I have a feeling that its gonna be in a game.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Funky_Gamer

32. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

At the end of that clip at E3 there was that scene with Bowser chasing Iwata and Myamoto (I probably spelled that wrong).
Do you really think they made it for nothing?

Yes.

I still love how that made Reggie look like some evil mastermind who wanted to have Bowser destroy Iwata and Miyamoto so he could take over Nintendo.

That was funny. But in my opinion, that is gonna be in a game. I mean there is always gonna be a Main Mario game on the newest Consol/Handheld. Maybe it was just for the media purposes, but I have a feeling that its gonna be in a game.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pj1

33. Posted:

Nintendo have announced Paper Mario for 3DS, I'm not sure they will announce that yet. There's E3 to come next year and they will save all these announcements till then.

Pj1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

XSakiX

34. Posted:

It make's you wonder what kind of power the actual 3DS has, i hear its more powerful than the Wii....

Edited on by XSakiX

Animal Crossing Wii - 5242 6966 5638
Samurai Warriors 3 - 4641 4079 8182
SSBB - 2277 8176 3105
Mario Kart Wii - 1247 0254 4271

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

35. Posted:

XSakiX wrote:

i hear its more powerful than the Wii....

yeahno

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Token_Girl

36. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

XSakiX wrote:

i hear its more powerful than the Wii....

yeahno

Actually, it's looking like yeahyes. (Though that's not saying much).

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Peznaze

37. Posted:

Yeah, I'd expect a Mario Galaxy game on the 3DS, it's a nice match. Plus the whole 3DS basically being a portable Wii with 3D graphics thing. heh

Peznaze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

38. Posted:

Very likely.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

killeryoshis

39. Posted:

The earliest it'll ever come is 2011. Mario bros wii isn't even a year old yet, So I suspect 2012

killeryoshis

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameInfinite

40. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

It'll never happen. Nintendo doesn't make Mario games, silly.

Yes, they do make Mario games because 1 reason:
1. Mario is the mascot of Nintendo. Bye
:3---------------------------.....

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977