Forums

Topic: Can't get Club Nintendo Points from 10 NES games?

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

pntjr

I know Nintendo said you can cash in your NES Games for Club Nintendo Points, but when i go on Club Nintendo, i can't register my games. Is this happening with you guys?

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

LzWinky

It will be a week before they are posted on your account. This is the case for all download games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

blackknight77

I think it takes about a week for games to show up on there

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

blurays

Post play surveys take 7 days before they become avaliable to complete. In the case of the NES VC games that assumes
that Nintendo has already automatically registered the games to everyone's Club Nintendo account.
Usually eShop/DsiShop and Wii Shop downloads are registered to your account on the initial download/purchase but with this ambassador stuff Nintendo
has actually set your eShop account to show that you already downloaded the games which may bypass the process I mentioned above.

Edited on by blurays

blurays

Joco84

sorry to sound like an idiot, but how many points do you get per eShop game? how many for these NES games too?

thnx in advance!

Joco84

blackknight77

10 coins for downloadble games

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Hardy83

You don't get coins for the games persay. You get 10 coins for doing a post play survey on the Club Nintendo site.
Every digital games gives you a survey (after 7 days from purchase) that gives you 10 coins.

Hardy83

Dizzard

Well I have 100 coins on my club nintendo account that I didn't have yesterday...

Dizzard

theblackdragon

if your console is already linked to your Club NIntendo account, registration for downloaded games is automatic. download game surveys show up there on their own after about a week.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LucinaSmash

I believe that we'll get Club Nintendo NOA coins once the NES titles are available for everyone else.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Bubbab5

I was freaking out when I didn't see my coins so thanks for the info

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.