3DS Forum

Topic: Can you see "pop-outs"?

Showing 41 to 49 of 49

AuthorMessage
Avatar

fishman100

41. Posted:

@suburban_sensei I concur.

Sorry if I'm hijacking, but does anyone else seem to notice that regular Ds games, when played on the 3DS, seems kinda blocky? For some reason it did to me.

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

yoyogamer

42. Posted:

There are many pop outs, if you don't see them you simply need to stare harder!

This is a signature.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

43. Posted:

yoyogamer wrote:

There are many pop outs, if you don't see them you simply need to stare harder!

no dude i tried everything. with glasses. no glasses. staring. relaxing. close range. wide range. 3d-slider up or down. nothing works.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

44. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

yoyogamer wrote:

There are many pop outs, if you don't see them you simply need to stare harder!

no dude i tried everything. with glasses. no glasses. staring. relaxing. close range. wide range. 3d-slider up or down. nothing works.

Sounds like a bit of a joke to me. ;)

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lockd

45. Posted:

If you hold the 3DS at about 14 inches, you see them slightly better. This worked for me, at least.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Avatar

R-L-A-George

46. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

R-L-A-George wrote:

To be honest, theres no such thing as an "pop-out" effect(Though the picture of my teacher's cat slightly prove otherwise), the movies in theaters are made to trick your eye into seeing 3D. Though 3DS is more like seeing into a box, it adds quality and dimension. Plus unlike traditional 3D, it does not hurt my eyes or give me headaches.

then why do people see popouts?
when my dog gets to the screen and tries licking me it looks weired...cant explain it. i see depth and there is a difference if there is 3D on but for me there is no popout at that moment.
ahhhh so disappointing. i really love these popouts .

I guess it depends, I did find that Chun Li pops out a little bit and I think the popout effect most of the time it would do that is when a object is sticking out towards the screen.

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage
Avatar

potomas

47. Posted:

Spinning piledriver has pop out.Zangiefs opponents feet pop out the screen.

3ds friend code/4339-2499-8318

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nani-ka

48. Posted:

When you look at your trophy's in SSF4, they all pop out.
It really looks like they are floating in front of the screen! =)

Triforce - "Whatever you love, always pursue it. It's worth it in the end."
3DS FC: 4081 - 5480 - 6467

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

49. Posted:

Ravage wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

yoyogamer wrote:

There are many pop outs, if you don't see them you simply need to stare harder!

no dude i tried everything. with glasses. no glasses. staring. relaxing. close range. wide range. 3d-slider up or down. nothing works.

Sounds like a bit of a joke to me. ;)

no joke. i seriously cant see it

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall