Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 721 to 740 of 828

Ralizah

bash1505 wrote:

Help!!! how do i beat Qada the Salve Maker

Dispel. Use it on him.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Maelstrom

Ralizah wrote:

Ugh. Got to Chaugmar. He kept killing all my guys every time he used Energy Blast, so I had to nuke the guy in one turn before he used that move. It's very possible if you max out everyone's speed before the shield drops and then go bananas on him the next turn. Took some experimenting to get the timing right, though.

Were you on hard? If you default and are a proper level, you shouldn't have that much trouble and only lose 3/4 of your health.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

bash1505

@Ralizah @Maelstrom

Thank u, I'll try that

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing & Bravely Default
My Dream Address: 5000-3774-6993
Played: Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem, Zelda Link Between Worlds, Luigi's Mansion, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Donkey Kong Returns.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7231-8766

Ralizah

Maelstrom wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Ugh. Got to Chaugmar. He kept killing all my guys every time he used Energy Blast, so I had to nuke the guy in one turn before he used that move. It's very possible if you max out everyone's speed before the shield drops and then go bananas on him the next turn. Took some experimenting to get the timing right, though.

Were you on hard? If you default and are a proper level, you shouldn't have that much trouble and only lose 3/4 of your health.

Yep. I'm playing through on Hard Mode AND have a pretty low defense build going for my characters.

vannayan

Looking to Rebuild norende quickly =( any and all help is appreciate! taking criticism on how i might do this quickly
FC-2766-9713-5224

Edited on by vannayan

vannayan

Ralizah

vannayan wrote:

Looking to Rebuild norende quickly =( any and all help is appreciate! taking criticism on how i might do this quickly
FC-2766-9713-5224

Leave the system turned on in sleep mode over night.

vannayan

Ok ive been doing that but ive only got one person working on the city itself, any recommendations on how i can up this quickly(er)

vannayan

Ralizah

vannayan wrote:

Ok ive been doing that but ive only got one person working on the city itself, any recommendations on how i can up this quickly(er)

Streetpass other people who own the game. Seriously, when you head out for the day, just keep this game in sleep mode, and you might pass some people who own it. Also, I think there's a way to get extra villagers without streetpassing by updating your data on the internet... and there's a way to get tons of villagers by exploiting something in the demo.

Isbiten

I'm a power gamer and is afraid this game will be too easy if you just power level and such.

Isbiten

Ralizah

Ugh. I've tried the Behemoth fight ten times now with various job arrangements and still can't beat it. It kills me before I can rip through its health effectively.

Guess I'll go grind for more JP.

Maelstrom

Isbiten wrote:

I'm a power gamer and is afraid this game will be too easy if you just power level and such.

You can put it on hard mode at any time, if it starts getting too easy. This will boost the bosses' stats and possibly make them more aggressive. But there are some optional bosses that are brutal even if you max out your level on normal mode.

Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Ralizah

It can be brutal at times if you impose certain restrictions on yourself.
1) Keep on Hard Mode
2) As much as possible, try not to manipulate the enemy encounter rate, as this takes all of the danger out of exploring dungeons. Or make a rule that says you can increase the encounter rate, but not decrease it.
3) As much as possible, avoid using friend summons
4) Turn off Abilink

That's what I'm doing. The SMT franchise has done strange things to me. I think I actually crave the abuse now.

I do wish the game had customization packages, so to speak, that it wouldn't allow you to change after starting the game. Primarily, I'd like an "Old-School Challenge" mode that dialed up the difficulty and locked the enemy encounter rate so that it couldn't go below the default level. Also, it would lock all of the game-breaking social stuff.

Edited on by Ralizah

Maelstrom

I used a few friend summons, but never used any abililink stuff greater that level 2 or 3. Just getting them without earning them is really unfair.

Isbiten

So hard mode is truly hard even if you know what you are doing?

Isbiten

Ralizah

Heh, trained a team of ninjas and kept Agnes' performer job as a backup class so I could keep buffing their speed. The only time I even took any damage from Behemoth was when I forgot to reapply utsusemi to a character near the end of the fight.

FishieFish

Maelstrom wrote:

BinaryFragger wrote:

Finally got the true ending using the following party (all at level 91)

Wait, only Level 91? I'm at 91 and only halfway through chapter 7

I'm level 69 and half way through chapter 8.
..I should level up.

"No one said you could touch."

Kewlan

It was a while ago, but I think I directly grinded up to 99 when I got to those 6 enemies by Florem, after that big ol' light beam.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic