Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 581 to 600 of 828

devinias

About half way into chapter 3. Man, I need to grind my jobs out some. I am trying to get everyone on lvl 9 or close to it for all the jobs at this point. Not sure of a good job grinding area.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

MasterWario

Well it looks like the game spoils the "who" in chapter 5 anyway. pssssh. I don't how this can go on for three more chapters; I guess Edea really is that stubborn.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

devinias

Anyone get 100% on D's journal? I am still in chapter 3 right now, but may complete it on my second play through in ng+

Rapido

devinias wrote:

Anyone had good experience with the spell fencer?? Thought about putting edea on this job.

The final ability Phantom Weapon is INSANE. Makes your spell's damage output extremely high.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

Andyv01

just finished true ending... had trouble concentrating on final boss because the music was so awesome! xD

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

Ralizah

Andyv01 wrote:

just finished true ending... had trouble concentrating on final boss because the music was so awesome! xD

I have it on my phone and listen to it sometimes. My only regret is that I won't be surprised by it when it happens in the game.

Best final boss music since One-WInged Angel, IMO.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

devinias

Okay just got the arcanist and spiritmaster astriks. What are eome good job combos for thiese?

Maelstrom

@devinias You don't have much of a choice. The arcanist works best with black magic and the spiritmaster with white. Both will, at some point, let you save MP in the respective magic category, but do not give that magic ability. For example, the spiritmaster's speciality is "save white magic MP" but cannot use white magic without it being assigned as a secondary job

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

morphballer

Bravely Default: The Fairy Flies...

I think I get it now!

Edited on by morphballer

VGM Champion
It's on like Donkey Kong!! -5 coins
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9097-9759 | Nintendo Network ID: MorphballerU

Kewlan

I'm just going to leave another happy comment about this game...
-
I LOVE THIS! I'm on chapter 7 and have mastered all the jobs and become level 99 with all.
I LOVE the Nemesis bosses, those at 99 of course. They're so challenging and I love it! I thought I had an OP line up, but I got kinda wrecked. This gives me a reason to mix with jobs, and try more of them and so on! I also heard there'll be an end-game dungeon, or something? Looking forward to that!

Once when I fought Ba'al, he used his Festival move, made all my guys except Agnes confused (Because of an equip), and then Ringabel used "Flee"...
GREAT! And I was halfway done!

Man I love this game. I'm looking forward to more news of Bravely Second!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

devinias

What is the best strategy for the dragons for the vampire quest?

devinias

These keystone dragons are still kicking me around. With so many abilities and classes it is hard to find the right fit.

Rapido

@devinias Spiritmaster - Enigma, and equip some accessories to negate each of the status effects incorporated on their elemental attacks.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

Kewlan

Hah, I main Spiritmaster and Templar right now, and that's what I had for the dragons and... everything else.

Except the four magic guys on the 8th chapter... Holy snap, toughest fight so far, but I beat em with a kind of cheap trick!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

FishieFish

Does anyone else turn off the random encounters off while in dungeons?
I'm kind of underleveled from doing this..
I'ma have to grind everyone up now.

"No one said you could touch."

Kewlan

Alright so, I've finished the game and been trying different class setups. I found one that's SO OP, that it can beat ANY boss wit just a bit of luck. I just beat Lucifer [+] this morning. Here's how you do it, but beware of class and ability spoilers:

First of all, make all 4 character the same.
Class:
Dark Knight
Job Command:
Doesn't matter. But if you want, you can pick Spiritism or Holy Arts to put up Enigma/Greater Spirit Ward or Rampart for extra protection.
Support Abilities:
Stand Ground [Freelancer,3]
Rise from Dead [Vampire,1]
Auto-Potion [Salve-Maker,1]
Equipment:
Doesn't really matter here either, but you should equip something that prevents status ailments and increases your speed.
How it works:
With this setup, keep using Minus Strike to deal high damage all the time! With Stand Ground and Auto-Potion, you'll rarely die, but if you die, there's the chance of your revival with Rise from Dead. Don't forget to stack on your potions too!
For each round, use ONE Minus Strike with each character, then auto it out to victory! This is way too op though, so maybe you shouldn't use it...

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

FishieFish

Hmm... What level should you be when fighting the water thingy while trying to awaken the water crystal?
Because my team is getting wiped out.
Anges has something like only 30 defence while Ringabel has something like 20 defence.
Adea has something like 109 defence, though.

"No one said you could touch."

Kewlan

FishieFish wrote:

Hmm... What level should you be when fighting the water thingy while trying to awaken the water crystal?
Because my team is getting wiped out.
Anges has something like only 30 defence while Ringabel has something like 20 defence.
Adea has something like 109 defence, though.

Edea*
Anyway, a good level would be Chapter * 10 + 10. So in your case... 30?
I think that's about what I was.
I suggest you first try to only focus attack on the real boss. A way to notice him is to Examine him, then tilt right with the analog "stick" and you'll see which one's the real.
If that doesn't work, try taking out one clone after the other. Oh, and make sure to hit the Charmed ally with your weakest OR fastest character.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

CanisWolfred

^You're going to want Abate Water, which I think is the Lvl 3 White Mage skill. Just grind everyone (one at a time) with the white mage, then equip everyone with Abate Water. You're also going to want a Spell Sword, perhaps a Black Mage, a high level White Mage, and a Valkyrie(or perhaps a Valkyrie with Spell sword), so grind those if you don't have them.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic